Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Deep Space Engineering and Liberty Navy | Ship acquisition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 4LwX8F6.gif]
[Image: Ws1VuG8.png]

To: Deep Space Engineering, Liberty Navy
Topic: Ship acquisition
Encryption: Medium

Dear Sirs, Madams

The Seraphim is a zoner group dedicated to humanitarian projects. Among duties we are involved in the relocation of refugees. To that end, we try to use the most adequate ships to transport passengers in the best possible conditions.

Recently we felt on the description of the "Bison" Class C5 Liberty Transport in the "All you need is fly" Fanzine and the Bison seems to be the perfect ship to safely move passengers through harsh environments as it is often the case when transporting refugees.

Thus, we would like to know if the Liberty government would allow the Seraphim to fly such a ship and if either Deep Space Engineering (DSE) or the Liberty Navy would have an available second-hand "Bison" Class C5 Liberty Transport to sell at a cheap price, or if not, could DSE build a new one for us (we would pay the regular price)?

Of course, this ship would be used only for our humanitarian projects and would be mostly dedicated to passenger transport.

More information about the Seraphim are available here.

Best Regards,
Dankien Moebus
[Image: xxIkdAZ.png]
Deep Space Engineering & Architecture

Greetings,
My name is Dean Nathaniel Andrews, current CEO of the Deep Space Engineering and Architecture and I must admit that I have been always supportive towards the humanitarian helping groups and having that said we can give you guys a brand new Bison for the 108.000.000 Sirian Credits. We are gonna have the ship arranged to be more suited for those in need of moving a more of a transport ship. However if you group cannot affored the current payment we can offer the leasing option in which you can pay a weekly or monthly fee that will cover the ship depending on the price you guys need. However we cannot include any armour or anything around since we are quite thin on the monetary status of the faction and due to that we lack some personnel.
Hopefully we can aid you guys as much as we can
Encrypted Transmission: LOADING...

Engineering
Architecture
Materials
Logistics
[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/Ipb2di4.png?1[/img][img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/JJjOHxi.png?1[/img]

★ Name: Byron Gates
★ Location: Baltimore Shipyard, NY
★ Recipient: Dankien Moebus, The Seraphim
★ Subject: Order for one C5 "Bison" Class transport
[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/iNpXGYb.png?1[/img][img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/3pbvBJM.png?1[/img][img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/lZvZUMS.png?1[/img][img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/NjulPvI.png?1[/img]

Good afternoon Mr Moebus,

Further to the communication you have received from Mr Andrews, I am pleased to be able to inform you that we have just been given full authorization regarding the use of our operational funds within the last hour. What this means for you is that we are now able to supply the ship you have requested to your desired specifications.

Before we can proceed with the outfitting of the ship, we will need details of your requirements. Our engineers are able to work to very specific design briefs and should have no problem fulfilling any unusual requests you may have regarding the outfitting.

I have attached a copy of our ordering form for your convenience. Our administrators have filled out as much as possible for you, however if there are any errors or omissions here please input the correct information:

Code:
[color=#10446b]Ship Type:[/color] [color=#7a7a7a]"Bison" class C5 Transport[/color]
[color=#10446b]ID Chip:[/color] [color=#7a7a7a]Zoner Electronic Identification Chip and Broadcast IFF[/color]
[color=#10446b]Weapon Type(s)¹:[/color] [color=#7a7a7a]YOUR ANSWER[/color]
[color=#10446b]Countermeasure:[/color] [color=#7a7a7a]YOUR ANSWER[/color]
[color=#10446b]Engine Type²:[/color] [color=#7a7a7a]YOUR ANSWER[/color]
[color=#10446b]Shield Type³:[/color] [color=#7a7a7a]YOUR ANSWER[/color]
[color=#10446b]Armour Type:[/color] [color=#7a7a7a]YOUR ANSWER[/color]
[color=#10446b]Delivery Options⁴:[/color] [color=#7a7a7a]YOUR ANSWER[/color]
[color=#10446b]Payment Options⁵:[/color] [color=#7a7a7a]YOUR ANSWER[/color]

Notes: C5 Transport Ordering Form
¹ Usually CT-402 "Charon" or CT-402 "Charon" transport turrets, although we are happy to service other requests where possible
² Engines of non-Libertonian origin are subject to availability, DSEA reserves the right to decline orders for engines produced by entities hostile to the House of Liberty
³ Shield information should specify "light, medium or heavy" and "graviton, positron or molecular"
Collection from Baltimore/Delivery within House space or the Borderworlds ($5 million credits)/Delivery outside of house space ($10 million credits)
DSEA has fully flexible finance options, please specify any need here and we will be happy to discuss payment options with you

The order form should be fairly self explanatory, but if you require any clarification to help you fill out any section of the form please feel free to contact me directly. Regarding permissions for the use of this ship, as a civilian transport the paperwork should be fairly painless, even considering your status as citizens of the Edge Worlds. Again, if you have any problems regarding Governmental permissions to use this transport you will find myself and my department at your disposal.

Once we have received your completed order form we will calculate the total price of your order and begin work as soon as we have confirmation of your agreement to the terms. Until then, thank you for choosing to do business with the Deep Space Group, and for choosing the ruggedly reliable Bison C5.

Yours sincerely,

Byron Gates
Executive for Corporate Operations
Deep Space Engineering & Architecture

Transmission terminating...

To: Byron Gates
Cc: Mr Andrews, DSEA administration
Topic: Order for one C5 "Bison" Class

Dear Sirs Gates and Andrews,

this is excellent news, indeed, we are looking for a ship adapted to passenger transport, so we would appreciate if the cargo hold could be converted in a suitable way for human beings.

Ship Type: "Bison" class C5 Transport
ID Chip: Zoner Electronic Identification Chip and Broadcast IFF
Weapon Type(s)¹: No weapons
Countermeasure: Sentinel, 30 amos
Engine Type²: CTE or Borderworlds
Shield Type³: Heavy Shield, Graviton technology
Armour Type: Armour Upgrade Class 8
Delivery Options⁴: Planet Pittsburgh
Payment Options⁵: If possible we would to pay in four equal payments, one per month

Let me know if it is correct. Also, could you provide a bank account so we can proceed with the first payment.

Best Regards,
Dankien Moebus

To: Byron Gates
Cc: Mr Andrews, DSEA administration
Topic: Order for one C5 "Bison" Class

Greetings,

a few days ago I had the opportunity to visit the brand new ship you have prepared for us. I must say it is a masterworks. I really appreciate the effort you made to adapt the hold to passenger transport.

[Image: SpaceAflight_tx700.jpg?8e0a8887e886a6ff6...616fc57cd3]

I would be ready to proceed with the first payment as soon as possible and to take control of this ship within a few days.

Also, it would be very helpful if DSEA could emit a certificate stating that this ship has been especially adapted to transport passengers. Indeed, like you pointed out, Liberty and some other jurisdictions apply strict regulations regarding passenger transportation. To that end, we will register this Bison class vessel as the (>S<)Odysseus, part of the Seraphim fleet, so you mention it in the certificate.

Best Regards,
Dankien Moebus
[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Greetings Mr Moebus

I must apologize for the delay in communicating on this transmission. We were occupied by other projects and weren't able to contribute to this project until now. As I can see, DSEA have done a fantastic job on your vessel and we can see the quality of work is as we expected. We are unsure where our partners are at the moment, perhaps they are having a network issue, how ever we would be happy to sign you off on their behalf if you need it urgently. I'm sure when DSEA come back online they will also give you a copy, just to add to our guarantee.

Thank you for your business on behalf of Deep Space Engineering as a whole.

Regards

Alice Cooper
Secretary
Deep Space Engineering

To: Alice Cooper
Topic: DSEA
Encryption: Yes

Dear Alice Cooper,

Thank you for your concern and professional attitude.
So far the ship seems ready to fly, my understanding is we just need to pay DSEA to legally own the ship. I would accept your offer but I would like to let a chance to DSEA to finalize the transaction.

What I propose is the Seraphim make the payments as planned on a temporary bank account that will transferred to DSEA representatives as soon as they contact us (it was planned to split the payments to ease the transaction). If after a certain period of time DSEA has not given sign of life then this bank account will be transferred to DSE. In this case it would be great if DSE would emit the certificate stating the (>S<)Odysseus is suitable for passenger transportation. Regarding that period of time it could be 4 weeks from now.

Is it acceptable for you?

Best regards,
Dankien Moebus

To: DSE, DSEA
Topic: Bison acquisition

Dear all,

just to remind you that the Seraphim will deal directly with DSE if we don't receive news from DSEA before the end of the month. We hope this won't cause disagreement to DSEA and we thank them for the nice job they made so far but we truly need this ship more or less rapidly to accomplish our duty.

Best regards,
Dankien Moebus

To: DSE, DSEA
Topic: Bison acquisition

Dear Sirs Cooper, Gates and Andrews

The Seraphim would like (and need) to finalize the transaction this week, let us know who is available to conclude the deal.

Best regards,
Dankien Moebus
[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Greetings Mr. Moebus,

I apologize once again for the delay in communication. In our commitment to quality service for our valued customers, we have expedited permit approval and the full release of your order to your ownership proper. Payments will, of course, be made out to DSEA, and we are certain a representative will be in contact via private communications to finalize that transaction.

However, in the meantime, we hope you enjoy your new vessel. Please consider signing up for our extended service and customer rewards programs.

Regards,

Alice Cooper
Secretary
Deep Space Engineering
Pages: 1 2