Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: CoF and all Zoners From: Crayter Defense Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 9NMonX5.png]

To whom this may concern,

I am Director Ryan Larkin from the Crayter Defense Industries. I am sending this transmission to you this evening to inquire about two vessels that we believe are built, sold on one of you're Freeports.

Please correct me if I am wrong and please give me advice on the right group we need to go to if I have made a mistake, but what we are looking for are the;

"Bustard" Civilian Light Carrier
"Corvo" Civilian Deep Space Explorer

The reasons we are after both of these vessels are for research and development, and also exploration in the Omicrons. I personally believe that if we here at the Crayter Defense Industries can build or help build these two vessels they can come in handy with mobile research and development, but also able to carry on defensive and giving the Paramilitary a new defensive weapon also.

Please let us know what the Crayter Defense Industries has to do to get hold of one of each of these two vessels. Thank you for you're time.

Director Ryan Larkin

[Image: kkvmHx6.png]

To whom it may concern,

I am re-sending this transmission, please respond as soon as possible. The Zoners in Omicron Delta are in need of military support and the Crayter Military are willing to help. Please help us by letting us help you.

Director Ryan Larkin

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]
-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Brandon Wright :-_-_-_-_-

Hello,

The Confederation of Freeports has approved your request for one
"Bustard" Civilian Light Carrier and one "Corvo" Civilian Deep Space Explorer. Both vessels are available for sale on on Freeport 6 in Tau-29. Under normal circumstances we would require supplies be brought in for the building of the vessels. However given the Republics stance against the Core and furthermore their assistance in Omicron Delta we have waved these measures to expedite your acquisition.

Brandon
Ingenuus Research Group
======={}===== Initializing Transmission ====={}=======
======={}=== Establishing Secure Data Link ==={}=======

To: Ryan Larkin

Encryption: PTLS-823 Asymmetrical

Key Length: 32768 Bit

Comm ID: Pravda|Snowstorm[1CW]
Location: #ERROR Incorrect Location: Coordinates are out of bounds #

Dear Mr. Larkin

Despite being in a... considerable amount of trouble coming from our current location a bit on the "external" side of the Edge Nebula (living in the Omicrons always implies that things sometimes go haywire), our small Zoner group can help the Crayter Defense Industries in it's researches. In the next few days — or, as soon as we will be able to get ourselves to more civilized space like Omicron-74 and put our ships to repair — Pravda can provide you with one of each aforementioned vessel types for free.

Also, speaking of defensive weaponry, our group had came up with a sketchy project of a new weapon type. As you probably know, Zoner Fearless-class Destroyers are lacking anti-capital ship capabilities because of their weak powercores, and something more energy efficient than Light Mortars or Cerberus turrets would be more fitting, even if that means a loss in one-shot damage. Unfortunately, for now we lack an ability to do more research on this and determine if our idea is worthy of attention compared to already existing weapons; the whole... concept of it might be a bit old-fashioned and not quite fitting the modern military doctrines of most military and paramilitary organizations. However, if you are interested, we will gladly appreciate any degree of help from your scientists at CDI.

If you are interested in any of these proposals, please send a private message so we can arrange everything about the ships and, maybe, our little idea.

Yours sincerely,
Andrey Gumilev.

========={}=== Transmission Terminated ==={}=========

Good evening, Brandon from Ingenuus Research Group and Andrey Gumilev,

I would like to thank both parties for responding to my transmission to all Zoner groups.

Starting with Ingenuus Reserach Group, we would like to personally thank you from Crayter Defense Industries for giving us the access to both requested ships. In return our Movers will head to Tau 29 and continue to help supply Freeport 11, Omicron Delta. The Crayter Republic are willing to support and assist the Ingenuus Research Group and other Zoners within our zone of influence and ofcourse outside with our movers.

Now to Mr Gumilev, I would like to thank you for offering us both requested vessels, but unfortunately, we have already been given access by another Zoner group, but we appreciate your offer and your intentions. We would like to remind you there may be chance for joint operations in the future, however we can't say for sure at this moment intime. We have our hands full with our own objectives and research.

Director Ryan Larkin