Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Voilé Squadron ONLY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Royal Naval Flagship Chant du Cygne, Tau-31 System
04. mai, 739 AGS

[Image: V6xApva.png]
[Image: PTCCBue.png][Image: r2J1yHN.gif][Image: ZKbmcPY.png]
[Image: FrnH3Tc.png]

Sender: Grande Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc, Marine Royale Gauloise.
Recipient: Perth Station, Edinburgh System.
Topic: Targets of Opportunity.

À qui de droit,

I will keep this brief.

There is a new set of developments ongoing on the fringes of Gallic space. As I understand, the series of events as a whole extends far beyond even our sphere of influence; no doubt you are already somewhat aware of the full scope of things as they unfold in the Omicron sectors and beyond. Given the, shall we say, exact nature of your assigned parameters, I in fact am almost certain that you will be fully appraised of such.

The Royal Navy as a whole is incapable of operating effectively outside of a very limited sphere of influence, but I am well aware that the Voilé is not quite so hamstrung in terms of - allies and ports of call, broadly speaking. There is a niche you are more than capable of filling, and I have every confidence that you have the capabilities required to fulfill a wide set of goals, shared by all parties associated with the Crown, by intercepting and destroying our enemies as they flock to this crisis through transit via Kusari space, the Sigmas, and beyond.

I look forward to seeing the results of your efforts, and to see the Voilé distinguish themselves once more.

In service to the Crown,

Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc
Duchesse de Languedoc et Maine
Marine Royale Gauloise

ATTACHMENTS:

<blank>

Transmission End
[Image: Hz3PQZs.png]

Sender: Leon Menteur
Recipient: Lucie LeBlanc
Subject: RE: Targets of Opportunity.

Madamosielle LeBlanc,

Orders received. Give us a day to organize and we'll dispatch our best pilots to the designated area. A question though, as you haven't specified it in your message. From what I understand we're needed to do the dirty work in places Royal Navy can't operate openly, specifically mentioning Sigmas and Kusari. Did you mean other areas like the Omicrons as well? Or to be more specific, to monitor all ships and destroy those declared as hostile by Gallia on the entire route from Tau 29 to the Omicrons or wherever the supplies are going?

Either way, we're getting to work as soon as possible. We'll let you know of any progress in the mission itself, should something happen.

In service to the Crown,
Menteur
Voilé Squadron

Sending transmission
Closing communications channel

[Image: V7hcEvK.png]