Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Zoner officials in the Omicrons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Encryption level:High

Decrypting...

[Image: hunsWxh.jpg]

Subject: The Core

Sender ID: Brigade General Anna Heinrich

Guten Abend,

I've been told of the series of events happening in Omicron Delta, and ranking officials in the S.C.R.A. are telling me the corsairs are being slaughtered in droves along with the Order trying their best to defend you. *Begins to chuckle*

You're asking the wrong people to help you, whilst I do much enjoy hearing the Corsairs and Core slaughter each other, the Armee would like to put their "services" to use.

I assure you we don't disappoint, you will probably hear it soon over C.N.S that the Core fleet moving to Freeport-9 in the Omicron Theta system was destroyed by the Hessian and S.C.R.A forces. If you don't believe me, see for yourself:
[04.05.2016 19:42:32] Death: Core|WV-Scipio was put out of action by [RHA]RHB-Biterolf (Gun).
[04.05.2016 19:41:17] Death: Core|WV-Sargasso was put out of action by Idun (Gun).
[04.05.2016 19:39:33] Death: Core|WV-Athena was put out of action by SCRA|CPW-Kaliningrad (Gun).
[04.05.2016 19:36:33] Death: Core|WV-Diaboli was put out of action by Idun (Gun).
Gun Camera shots

I hope by now I have your attention. In return for our efforts against the Core the Armee would like to request access to the Omicron-74 system. Hence why the Armee is sending this too you personally. Core suppliers have been seen moving through the area and the Core fleet today moved through the very system. For obvious reasons we cannot stage attacks from the Omicron Gamma system. The Omicron-Theta system is easily avoidable as well with the linkage to the sigma systems and the Omegas.

I'll await your response.

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Anna Heinrich

Encrypting...

Closing message...

[Transmission Terminated]