Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Core| HC; From: Sir George R. Hall; Very High Encryption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Message Class: Textual -

-= Very High Encryption =-

Priority: Medium
To: High Command of the Core

Valiant leaders of the Core,

This is not an official message. I am contacting you personally, regarding the recent crisis in the Omicron Delta System. I am willing to contribute to your cause, to a limit, of course. The reason why is not relevant to you, for now at least. The Bretonian Government are, if the encryption is working as intended, unaware of this correspondence, which I wish to remain so. Otherwise I do not know how I would contribute.

What is the code of the account I should donate my legally and hard earned credits to? Or, is there any other way I could help? In case you do not know me already, I am an admiral of the Bretonian Armed Forces.

Yours sincerely,.....................................................
Sir George R. Hall

- Open for Replies -

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video Feed: Live]:::

ID: Matt BIshop
Subject: Invictus Return
Encryption: Invincible

Admiral hall,

We are grateful for your support. Indeed as you have heard there is a perilous situation unfolding in Omicron Delta. The Zoners have in their own idiocy overstepped their bounds and have meddled in our operations. Furthermore they began to directly assist our enemies in an assault against one of our Battleships, as well as one of our bases. Seemingly for too long The Core had tolerated their presence, and worse had committed itself to protecting their interests. They return the favour by declaring hostilities against us, and then invite many criminal and terrorist elements into the Omicrons such as The Order, the SCRA and the Corsairs.

If you wish to send monetary donations, the account is Core|Bank.1.

I would like to however call upon you to ask Bretonia for assistance in this matter. I can only imagine that the Zoners would be just as happy to make a similar manoeuvre on Bretonia if they ever felt 'threatened' and as such are not to be trusted. The Core believes that there may be Bretonian civilians within the Omicrons and we would be disgusted to see the Zoners idiocy drag them into this matter and worse put them in the crosshairs of their criminal allies. We would like it if the Bretonian Government may be able to help us extradite any Bretonian civilians. Although we do wonder if a Bretonian civilian is still a civilian if they flee to the Omicrons several systems away from their House of origin? Regardless we'd still be delighted to help nonetheless.

Finally, The Core would like to commission all of its assets in order to beat back these criminal and terrorist groups flooding into the Edge Worlds. One such asset is the Invictus which has currently been decommissioned due to a fault. We believe that fault may be due to a faulty powercore. If the BAF could deliver a replacement to Rho, we may be able to get it back up and running again.

-M. Bishop
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[Closing Transmission]:::

- Message Class: Textual -

-= Very High Encryption =-

Priority: Medium
To: High Command of the Core

Esteemed Guildkeeper Bishop,

I have sent 5,000,000 SC. The evidence is attached below. I will see what I can do about the Invictus
By the way, please do not call me "admiral" here. I am contacting you privately, not on behalf of the BAF.

Attachments:

Yours sincerely,.....................................................
Sir George R. Hall

- Open for Replies -