Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Sirius Star Federation, From: Samantha Hale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Connected
[Image: 254px-Li_gunship.png]
Forwarded: Sirius Star Federation
Accessing Files
Sender: Samantha Hale

[Image: 1267lud.jpg]
"Hey there,

I've seen your work in the past and was quite impressed when I was just a young member of Core. Years have passed along Bounty Hunting and I would like to pledge my allegiance to the Sirius Star Federation and its future goals. Therefore I would also like to keep my ship the 'Aran' with me and continue bounty hunting, but this time for the Federation of the Alliance Senate. Of course I shall provide assistance to your Military Force, the Alliance Star Fleet, whenever it is needed. *Smirks* Of course... For a small fee!"

Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]
Identification: Commander Takeo Kobayashi, Alliance Star Fleet
To: Samantha Hale
Subject: Your services to the cause of the SSF

Well met Miss Hale. My name is Kobayashi, a commander of the Alliance Star Fleet.
Your interest in the ideals of the Sirius Star Federation is noted, and your willingness to pursue them through participation on the Alliance Star Fleet duties is noble. There are many ways to help the Federation realize its goals for the whole Sirius. The ASF is just one of them, but at the same time, its one of the most important ways for it to succeed.

Your skills and experience acquire with the Core will aid you in your integration within a unit of the ASF. As for the ship, it appears to me it's no ordinary civilian craft. We have little objections on personal hardware being incorporated into our ranks, but I would request some more data about the ship origins and specifications, so as to know there are no outstanding issues with it, technical or legal.

I look forward to work with you on the field, Samantha Hale.

Commander Takeo Kobayashi, Alliance Star Fleet.

Connected
Accessing Files

"Me again,

Great! Hey! The ship is a legacy of my Father which served the Liberty Security Force long ago before... He went missing. This opens wounds... *sighs* Anyway, the Aran is a 'Defiant' Class Gunboat which I entered many battles with it, not the mention the bounties collected on this, whew. So basicly this ship is my Home, ripping it off me wouldn't be whise I advise. *Coughs*"

Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]
Identification: Commander Takeo Kobayashi, Alliance Star Fleet
To: Samantha Hale
Subject: Your services to the cause of the SSF

Very well, we will discuss the finer details once you arrive at our gathering spot. Make you way to Tholey station in the Kloen system, where you will be directed to your assignment.

Welcome to the Fleet, pilot.

Commander Takeo Kobayashi, Alliance Star Fleet.

Connected
Accessing Files

"Me again hi hi,

Yes! Great news! I'll be moving towards said location immediatly. *Salutes*"

Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]