Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Michal Golanski
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming Transmission...
Video feed established...

Comm ID: RnJlZXBvcnQgMTEgQ29tbXVuaWNhdGlvbiBUZXJtaW5hbCAyNEM=
Encryption: Level 7

Golanski-named. Archon of the dark ones.

How a meaningless, singular entity like yourself has been able to rise to power is a mystery. A mystery this one has grown interested in.
After all, did your warriors not sabotage their bridge to the streams, this one would never have been awaken. This one express sincere irony in this achievement of yours.

This one believe it may be time for a real exchange to happen, one not limited by the boundaries of the streams and free of the songs.
What will you choose?

Transmission terminated...

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Introduction is unnecesary, you know who I am.

Maybe if your kind has once attempted to understand humanity beyond the fleshy meatbags you wish to inhabit, maybe then you would know what makes me tick in particular. As it stands, it appears I have severely given too much of a credit to Slomon K'Hara's higher cognitive functions and collective intelligence of your species. I have overcame Harbringer and I will overcome you if it needs to be done. When the real exchange happens, I cannot rule out sudden loss of limbs from rest of your feeble flesh.

When the time is right, until then beware of the darkness.