Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: all Zoners and everyone, who wants and used to be.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: cyJUv4t.png]

Indentification: Prof. Dr. Alessa Samson
Recipient: Zoners
Subject: Case - Freeport 11

Good day my felllows,

my name is Prof. Dr. Alessa Samson, researcher at the Ingenuus Research Group and part of an independent network for Zoners we use to call the Zoner Consensus. Each of us likes to keep personal independence, but times as now drastically show the obvious need to share concerns and opinions for a better tommorrow.
The violence throwed upon Zoners and especially the Zoners installation Freeport 11 from the Core is a radical signal of external disrespect and even probably envy about the Zoner neutrality and independence. We aren't a unified group and we are scattered throughout Sirius, anything that unfies us is sharing that any of us is independent, that any of us is individual and preserves to be healthy and free.
Luckily, the Confederation of Freeports as a body of communication between the regional bases of Zoner property acted very certain and intent. Mr. McCool has transmitted a statement and proposal for negotiating peace to the Core that hopefully may re-establish the safety for Freeport 11 and the Zoners within and around. However, even it will be successful we won't forget. Aggression is something that always needs to be remembered.
Aware of the current situation and the preventable reason that has lead into the attack of the Core, we want to step forward finding ways to prevent and undergo such situations much better. I personally want to invite every Zoner to share his thoughts, his opinion and interests. Our independence and individuality are above anything, but we still can and should talk to each other, sharing essentials and having a consensus.

This is an initiate invitation for any Zoner for a meeting in Omicron-74.

The support and warm words the Zoners have received from any corner of Sirius show that even the one we have used to leave do care. i hope to meet and talk to you soon.

Kind Regards
[Image: pXLt799.png]