Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Blood Dragons - Teitoku Kaito Fujimoto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Incoming Transmission]

[Loading]
[Image: ioe4H6w.png]
['Red Witch']

[Request]

Konnichiwa, Teitoku Fujimoto-san. I am an operative of the Coalition, known as Red Witch, stationed in Omicron Delta with the Kaliningrad Battlegroup, aiding the ailing Zoner situation. I must apologize for the theatrics, and for requesting this to you, but security reasons require it to be like this. I come to you with a request, a boon, 'cause i got a problem, and was wonderin' if you and your fine people could help me. As you know the situation in Delta finally fell to a stand still. 'Course, there is always calm before the storm, so we are ever aware of potential problems arisin'. Now, i got myself a fine red Bomber vessel, called a Revolution, or Revo for its friends. The engine buckled after being pushed too hard in the last 48-56 hours, and the repair crew say it was too much stress coupled with defective inner coils or whatnot. Thing is, i need a new engine. Sure i could wait for a replacement comin' in from fair New Moscow, but...

I have experienced the quality of Kusari made ones, especially the A-J models. Had a couple of those in my fav death dealin' workhorse in the past. I am wonderin' if you have a couple that you could spare, tomo? As any request, favor or boon, do ask for compensation in any way, and i will be certain to provide it, if reasonable, Teitoku Fujimoto-san.

*She bows her head*

Otsukaresama deshita,
Red.

[Transmission end]
[Image: PqaNaiv.png]

Addressee: "Red Witch"
Subject: RE: Request

マシンが目覚めます

Ohayo Coalitioner, we have looked at the request you have offered, and even though it has been rather tough for me I have come to a decision:

I am rather wary of this situation, considering we have just started relations with the Coalition, so I am not too sure in my heart of whether I should in fact carry through with this. However, I will honor the request of our allies, and will allow you to purchase and use a Dragon engine for as long as you please, on one condition. The Blood Dragons are interested in a small favor for this, if you give us the engine on a Coalition ship to transfer and develop its blueprints, that is all and we wish you luck with Dragon technology pushing you forward.

私たちは私たちの手で戦争のパワーを保持します
[Incoming Transmission]

[Loading]
[Image: ioe4H6w.png]
['Red Witch']

[Request]

Konnichiwa, Teitoku Fujimoto-san. An engine for an engine. A fine deal and proper as it should. I'll get in touch with New Moscow to inform the Commissariat and request a new engine. With it, i will transport the engine personally to Kyoto and oversee the exchange. With the increased pace of supplies arriving to Delta, i believe i can depart in 24 hours to Kusari. I thank you, tomo, for this mighty fine gift.

*She bows her head*

Otsukaresama deshita,
Red.

[Transmission end]