Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Agent Susan Ward of the Liberty Security Force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transmission; Start
Identification: Agent Christina Robinson
Encryption: Secure

Miss Ward;

Hello. My name is Christina Robinson and I am currently a Field Agent in the Liberty Security Force subsidiary known as Agency 404. Something tells me that you were expecting us to call.

The Agency is in need of field personnel of good stock, neutral temperament and the ability to make difficult decisions quickly. The Executive Directorate, our leadership, tell me that you fit the bill. Truth be told, I get the feeling that the Agency was pressured into offering you a position.

During my investigations, I could find no history, records, or even a curriculum vitae with your name on it. Frankly it is like you didn't exist before a few weeks ago.

I suppose that is its own demonstration of your capabilities... or your connections.

We are formally offering you a position of Field Agent within and on behalf of the Agency. Should you choose to accept this offer, we will find out which you have; capabilities, or connections.

Awaiting your reply,

Christina Robinson
[Image: tLA3Csp.png]

Ms. Robinson,

This transfer order came as a surprise to me as well. I'm afraid it may be the consequences of my past actions.

While I understand the level of trust you would put on a complete stranger might be fairly low, I am confident the commitment and the uprightness I can demonstrate while performing my duties will allow me to integrate well in your division.

I'm looking forward to meeting you or the person in charge of me for my trial period, as I assume there will be one.

At your disposal;
Susan Ward.