Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All lawful Civilians/Citizens and Corporations across Sirius, CC: [ASF]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

ID: Alliance High Command, [ASF]
Encryption: HIGH

[Image: 6kcD2qXpjfGliDbmWXGliNV6n0aSD.png]

"To all Civilians across the Sirius Star:

As a Lawful Inter-House organisation it would be only whise to introduce us to the Civilians about our movements. We are the Sirius Star Federation, as a defence of every House government enforcers in their process of building up their Fleets we aim specificly on Revolutionary forces that try to overthrow the House Governments, in which the Alliance Star Fleet, our Military Strength, is playing a big role in this which Fleet Admiral Rockford will explain you shortly."

Forwarding transmission

ID: Adam Rockford, Alliance Fleet Admiral
Encryption: HIGH
[Image: latest?cb=20120622212547]
Citizens of the Sirius Star,

I'm Fleet Admiral Adam Rockford of the Alliance Star Fleet. I'm uploading the information of our History. We've started a Campaign against the Coalition Remnant Army long ago but went under cover into the Omegas and Omicrons when things got complicated across Sirius, thus we resumed Operations once again. I suppose I don't have to explain the Conflicts we're experiencing right now, everyone is aware of that.

As for the Citizens and Corporations in Sirius, we are your allies do not fear a hostile act, we're here to protect if anything, the Alliance Star Fleet. If you have any questions regarding our organisation and movement, feel free to respond to this Transmission. Rockford out-

Signal Ended.