Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junker Congress Administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Greetings Arbiters,

It's been a while since our company has been in touch with yours. As you have no doubt noticed, we've been on a bit of a hiatus due to our administration team recovering from a stand down period while our shareholders stabilized our dropping shares prices. Needless to say, they have sorted out the issues we faced and we are back on the upwards trend.

Our current President, Jack Doe, is looking to reaffirm relations with our old friends and of course the Junker Congress and Deep Space Engineering shared a fruitful relationship. However, due to having our heads buried in the sand, we're unsure on your standing in Liberty currently.

We are basically requesting an update on your standing with Liberty as a whole and where you stand with us. I would like to think we can carry on where we left off however, of course, we need to be informed on the way things are with you folks.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Alice Cooper
Secretary
Deep Space Engineering
[Image: t7zwch.png]

Good evening.

My name is Mia Trenton, Acting Arbiter for the Junker Congress.

I don't believe we have met as of yet - but send your best regards to John and Jess Doe on behalf of the Congress.

It is good to see the issues you had been facing as Deep Space Engineering have since been sorted. Liberty was not the same without your corporation.

Our standing in Liberty has not changed much since the last time we worked with you; we are keeping out of trouble as best we can while working with the Premium scrap and other assorted goods available to us. As far as I am aware, our standing with your corporation has not changed since we last worked with you either - We have no reason to see you any less than friendly.

If there is anything we are able to assist you with, please let me know and we will see what we are able to do to help.

Keep safe out there.

- Mia.