Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Inhabitants of Sitka Station | G.T.F.O encryption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: NagtlUc.jpg]

Hello boys and girls of Sitka,

let me introduce myself. #5 is my name, licensed by the Order. So to speak.

Well, I make it short. Some of us stumbled upon your little base, and like all good neighbours we wanted to come over,
hand over some bread and beer for your new home as present...

BUT GUESS WHAT?

Your door was closed to me. Not good, guys, not really good.

And do you want to know why? Because closed doors make me suspect something fishy is going on in our neighbourhood.

So, how about you are the good new neighbours now and introduce yourselves a little bit to us? You know, business, and such?
We're really looking forward to hear and perhaps even see something from you.

Especially in the next 48 hours. Otherwise some of my superiors consider to set up a surprise party for you.
With capital ships and fireworks...

Trust me, you don't want that.

Your message has been deleted by Sitka Station spam filter.
Spam Assassin - © Ageira Technologies - specially modified version for Cryer Pharmaceuticals

The possible reasons include:
• Unwanted advertising.
• Denial of service attack attempt.
• Your message came from a blacklisted Neural Net account.
• Your message contained docking permission request (we kindly ask you to forward such request through our public Neural Net page)

We sincerely hope this issue hasn't caused you any problems. Any complaints about the performance of Spam Assassin software are to be made to Ageira Technologies customer service office, available 10am-5pm SMT on business days.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYl76Kkroc-oBF7YqsJ5o...-jhanexz21]

A spam filter message. How...original...

Ladies and gentlemen of Sitka station, perhaps my first message might have sounded dubious to you.
I assure you, it was not mean that way.

The Order has noticed your installation in Omicron Theta and our high command wants to send in an inspection team.
Just to make sure that your installation is not meant for research on alien technology of any kind.

To speed things up, I have already filled in a docking request for Sitka. I will cross link this neural channel with yours.

Establishing hyperlink....successfull.

You will find all necessary data.

Hope to hear from you within the next 48 hours. Yeah, right. I got told by highcommand to grant you some
extra time for the processing and approval for docking permission.

Should you have any questsion, feel free to ask.