Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Tori CC: {SR} | From: Kip Epps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2epRrX1JWI4UWNtaHRsdE5PSjg]

Den Mother, Boss, Leader,

I have been thinking.
Yes, I know, It's not my strong suit.
But, I really have had a good idea this time!

We need to create and establish our own form of commerce. I mean, it's great and all having Junkers, Lane Hackers, and a few Freelancers around that do business with us, but what about our future? We need something that we can sustain. Sure, stealing a ton of cargo from a passing trader may make a pilot or two rich, but it does nothing for the Rogues as a whole. I'm sure you've already seen what Addic and I did the other day. I'm sure this will net us a good amount of credits for the organization. It's a step in the right direction, but it's not sustainable. So my idea was to find the quickest way to earn a bunch of credits, and I've found something. Hauling Slaves and Cardamine. It's nothing Rogues haven't done before, but here's the kicker. Instead of going through the Tau's or Kusari, we can take these straight through Liberty systems into the Sigmas! I have tested it myself!

Of course, I can't see Liberty Forces being too happy with us using this little link to the Sigma's, especially Ellesmere. But, we're Rogues, do we really care what they think? I guess what I should say is, my give a crap is broken. To be honest, I haven't even encountered a single ship trying to stop me. It's almost like they don't care, or don't patrol the systems at all! I have made several trips to Omicron Alpha and have not yet been able to make contact with any of the Outcast leaders. It would probably be a good idea if we established some sort of communication with them if we plan to pursue building our own economy. Would you like me to do it?