Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »To: Brandon Wright; IRG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KdzJiah.png]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: Eidolon Wraith, Omicron Region
» SUBJECT:Data

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Brandon Wright.

Here is the data of the anomaly I'm naming 'Gatekeeper' that we recently collected in Omicron Zeta. It appears to be some kind of focus of energy on the gravitational anomaly - acting as a suppressant, but unfortunately, I couldn't get the proper scans as we were under attack from the heavy patrols, obviously.

I feel like this is a massive opportunity to learn and exploit these rare, dangerous, and undiscovered structures before the chance is gone. Although, I do warn you, the Order really won't like people trying to poke at their structures, especially in their backyard. I thought I would share this with the rest of the IRG too, since you people tend to take interest in the dangerous persuit of knowledge, even when it comes to Nomads.

>>ATTACHING DATA: Gatekeeper

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]
-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Brandon Wright :-_-_-_-_-

Raven,

I've forwarded this transmission to both Finn and Rachel within IRG. I've been granted preliminary approval to draft up an expedition to investigate this object. You did mention the Order earlier, how is your standing with them if I may inquire?

Brandon
Ingenuus Research Group
[Image: KdzJiah.png]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: Eidolon Wraith, Omicron Region
» SUBJECT:Data

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Not to sound snarky but...

If they're willing to send a deathsquad of this multitude...

[Image: fEzINhf.png]

Then I think we're the best of friends!

ha...

ha...

Oh well.

Joking aside, it's no suprise they wish for me to be dead. But I have reasons to believe that the Order truly wouldn't risk the lives of Civilians.

Or maybe they will, since you're all going to be knee deep in Nomadic mess too. Which they really don't like. I've seen it happen before. H-ha, you would be in danger from both Humans and Aliens in that region, funny isn't it? It's possible for ~some~ of our assets to keep guard yes, that can be arranged, however the majority is currently on stand-by for repairs, so I can only spare a gunboat and a fighter wing. Of course, unless you have links to the Order, that is.

I guess... Eh...

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]
-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Brandon Wright :-_-_-_-_-

Raven,

I more or less expected your response but still had to ask, more than likely IRG will attempt to run a survey using our own assets. I of course cannot comment on IRG's standing with other organizations, however recent hostilities with the Core will perhaps make it easier for us to approach the Order. Either way I'll let you know.

Brandon
Ingenuus Research Group