Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Yanagi Depot Bar and Lounge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to Yanagi Bar and Lounge

Beverages

Ales, Lagers and Beers

Liberty Ale
Stokes Stout
Bretonian Standard
Augsberg Stiff 6%
Maltanese Malt
Stuttgart Pride

Spirits, Cocktails and Mixers

Glasgow's Prime Whisky
Sidewinder Fang
Southampton Shrapnel
Sake
Cretan Spritzer
Solarius Slammer
Gravedigger
Junker JuJu

Snacks

Jerky
Pretzels
Salad
Peanuts
Pork Scratchings
Donuts

Rules

Yanagi Bar and Lounge is open to all friendly and neutral factions to the Junkers. Minor brawls will be tolerated but any major uprisings will be dealt with by force. No intentionally offensive arguments (flaming), and no pointless room silencing conversations (spamming).

Enjoy your stay, and please feel free to purchase a beverage or snack from the bar.
I must be first! A Junker JuJu please! No lemon....What!?...you don't know how to make one!!?
The one they call DR enters the room, and heds to the counter.

"YO BARTEND!
hand me some of that jerky!"

"well tht'll be 10 credits"

"10 creds? Fine, only because youve got a nice bar"

DR sits down to eat the newly-made jerky.

<3 men enter the bar.>
They appear to be Congressmen, as they have Junker written all over them for sure.
[Image: charlesgc2.jpg]
ID: Director Charles Monroe, captain of The Silver Hand.
[Image: thomasir2.jpg]
ID: Captain Thomas More of the Cash Machine.
[Image: neilut2.jpg]
ID: Captain Neil McCormick of the Iron Lady.

<Charles walks over to the bar while the other lads walk over to the lounge>
Charles: Hey waiter, can you get us a bottle of Glasgow's Prime Whisky. We've had a long shift, and we've more then deserved this!
Waiter: You lads sure look scruffy, here you go sir, this one's on the house.
Charles: Wow, cheers! You didn't have to do that!
<Charles takes the bottle and gives a generous tip to the waiter.>
Waiter: I know I didn't, but neither did you have to give the tip.
Charles: Don't worry bout it lad.
<Charles walks up to the other two Congressman>
Neil: Long day huh?
Thomas: Ugh, don't get me started. I started out facing a bloody Squidface called 'Wolfram' infront of Yanagi. He only managed to scratch my shields, the nearby Guard patrols chased him off.
Neil: Ugh, those Squidfaces. Wish they'd shove their tentacley behinds out of Sigma-13...
<Charles interrupts Neil>
Charles: Surely our Guardsmen do their best, as Thomas did say they chased him off.
Neil: Yeah, true enough.
Thomas: Good thing too, I wouldn't want to end up as a squidface.
Charles: Well, that's rather obvious. Anyhow, did you guys finish your daily runs?
Thomas: Yes, we sure have!
Neil: We're even ahead of plans.
Charles: Great to hear lads!
<Pours in 3 big glasses of Whiskey>
Charles: For Profit!
Neil: For Security!
Thomas: For Freedom!
All: For Power!
<Quickly drink their glass and pour another one>

As the night carried on, the bottle become empty, and the lads more happy - they eventually started out singing. The drunks.
When the bar opens the next day, a rather large gift basket with the words: "To: Charles Monroe, with love" written on it. The gift basket has lots of stuff in it, including a big box of chocolates in a heart-shaped container, some fruit, several movies, a handcrafted, 100% mechanical gold watch, a bottle of fine Gallic wine, and a brand new, state of the art datapad. There are also some odd items in the basket, such as a toolkit, a OHM 55 SMG contained in a box, and a model of a Salvage Frigate.
LLoyd walks into the bar, exausted from the long trip.

" a stuttgart pride if you please."

As LLoyd has his drink, he drops 1,000 credits on the counter, and leaves.
Striding in with the confidence only older women possess, Nelly wore her beautiful green dress. She looked around and noticed a mixed, yet peaceful clientèle and she expected to problems. She felt a little hesitant for not having someone as backup, but she figured it was worth a shot.

Sitting down on a couch with a small table in front of her she lit a cigarette. Inhaling she signed for the bartender.

"Ein Glasgow's Prime Whisky, gerne."

She relaxed and held her eyes on the entrance, hoping to spot Eva Morgenrot, from the Landwirtrechtbewegung, having stored the image of the transmission fee in her brain.
Eva Morgenrot landed her Odin at Yanagi Depot. Disembarking, she headed toward the Bar and Lounge.

Upon entering, she approached the bartender and ordered a Rheinbier. Glancing around, he noticed the woman in the green dress.

Eva approached her and said, "Guten tag. You are the one who sent the message?"

With that, she also sat down at the table and took a sip from her drink.
Staring into the eyes of the member of the Landwirtrechtbewegung Nelly slowly reached her hand towards Eva, in a gesture to shake hands.

"Guten Tag, frau Morgenrot. My name ist Nelly, Nelly Sachs, please, do call me Nelly, President of ALG Waste Disposal, a company you are familiar with, I'm assuming."

She holds her hand out waiting for the shake.
Eva joins Nelly in a handshake as she checks the woman over. It is not often that ALG meets with the LWB in such a way and so she feels some suspicion still.

"Ja, I am quite familiar with your operation," Eva says as she sits back. "Before we begin, I would like to mention that some of my associates may join us if they are able. But let us discuss what you wanted to discuss und if they get here, they can pick up from there, ja?"

"Now, what is it that you want with our organization? As I said, it is not a common situation to be called to such a meeting.
Pages: 1 2