Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question about liberty acts as pirates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i was not trying to make anyone sympathatic with me, like Jinx said. i was just wondering if my RP was OORP or not. can Tinkerbell say anything about it? he was there like others. when a pilot is countdown and you trying to RP its hard or isnt? "Shoot him" "10...9...8.....7 etc", and after i was destroyed i kept RP and what i saw was just PvPs wannabes. but that is just my oppinion. i will keep doing the same until someone says that my RP is OORP. when i have a question or doubt i come here and post it, like i did.i read oppinions and none make senses to me but i accept the rules of game. i m not angry or anything, just wondering, thats all.

Babylonian out....................
Yes, I just explained with this rp message (I like to do this on forum, many already knows) that I was rp-ing like you, so they should understood our position clearly, and still they were a bit too hasty.
Hehe, traders like calling my LPI a pirate quite often.... in fact they often threaten me with a rule book, claiming lawfuls cant act unlawfully. =)

Theres one reason I'm not on my LPI often.... so you can imagine what emotions this thread brings up for me.
//well not with rule book. like i said, just wondering about they code of behaviour and engagement rules. but its ok because i think i got it. just a bunch of capcrusaders acting like Batman:P
I fly a capship also.. therefore your generalization towards cap drivers also bothers me =p
Well, today I did stop a smuggler in a event that oddly correlates to yours, so I may have been this cop, named Mark Ypsilantis

In this case, the smuggler was making a beeline for the mooring ring, and having no time to type really anything, I demanded a halt then quickly scanned and SS-ed the cargo hold.

Ignoring the fact that in RP, the smuggler would have been seized immediately on landing by ground forces, he sold your cardamine, and then, quite foolishly, he then jumped into space. I then asked him to pay the 4 mil fine for smuggling, and he responded with silence. When he began to move forwards towards the trade lane, I shot down the trade lane, and shot two warning shots. The smuggler then opened fire on me, taking out my shields.

[Image: screen601kw2.th.png]

In answer to your questions:

~There is no countdown becuase he opened fire on me
~Yes, technically, as Jinx said, you would have be arrested by ground forces most likely
[Comm ID: John Steeds, Denver Researcher number 149]

Cryer deny's any dealing with this individual nor with that quantity of Cardamine being transported.

As you may note this vessel does not have permittance to enter within a 5k perimeter of Atka Research Station, therefore docking would be a distinct impossibility.

Furthermore we have no research facility on Houston, I think the DRI on Denver is what you are thinking of sir.

Thirdly Cryer has little means to obtain said product, such a vast quantity is unlikely to ever be transported from Atka, especially not from individuals on our behalf or without permittance from the lawfuls required. We have our own transport vessels thankyou very much, stop stealing our pilots' jobs.

This pilot in question and his defendant shall never be granted docking rights on Atka Research Centre due to their lies and degradation of our image, we shall never have any dealings with them.

This is John Steeds, on behalf of Miss Emily-Jane Cryer out.

[end transmission]

In short, if you're going to ignore the law and dock on a planet with a full hold of illegal cargo, then launch again and not pay the fine, you deserve everything you get. Just pay the damn fine and stop whinging, or just die and stop whinging. Either way, just stop whinging.
If you ask me, ignoring a halt order from a properly lisenced police characther and docking anyway should be sanctionale as OORP.

If you get caught, it should be treated as if you are suddenly red with the system, including the docking ring. You CANT land, period.

The same should apply to smuggling thru Z21.
Yup, I have to agree, however it is sadly not going to happen, cause none of hte power traders will listen/obey...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5