Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Mishtar Vertiga [Encrypted]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ibB9KtT.png]

Vitayu Mishtar Vertiga,

It is rare in this life we meet individuals who leave a lasting enough impression for one to trust them, even after long periods without discourse. You to me are one such person, Mishtar Vertiga. Perhaps you shall be willing to indulge me in a favour that, with some regret, I must approach you with.

I seek shelter and sanctuary from a world that turns has begun to turn in upon me - I must lay low for a period until the storms one sow's have past. I have little that I can offer you for such a service, Mishtar Vertiga, yet I sincerely hope you can find space to accept. With hope, I await your response.

Za revolyutsiyu - Pimakhova
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Miss Pimakhova!
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Miss Pimakhova!

I'm glad to hear you're alive. Things are really messy in the Omicrons now. First the Core-Zoner-Conflict, then the unexpected strong ion storm that affected all those jump holes in this region. I'm pretty sure this wasn't a coincedence. I mean, the ion storm originated from Omicron Major, and now the dyson sphere...

... well, Miss Pimakhova. You're one of the very, very few Coalition captains who have my trust. Or, to be honest, the only one. I hope that will change in the future. So, I agree with a meeting, and I guess the Omicron Minor system would be perfect, since no one will ever find us within the sensor range reducing nebula.

You know, I'm sure I don't need to tell you to not tell anyone about this. Things are currently very complicated here, and as you may have noticed, I even had to invest into a transmission encryption matrix to make sure you and me are the only ones who can read this message.

I'll make sure you will get notified when the time has come for our meeting.

Ezrael Vertiga

Vitayu Mishtar Vertiga,

It is rare in this life we meet individuals who leave a lasting enough impression for one to trust them, even after long periods without discourse. You to me are one such person, Mishtar Vertiga. Perhaps you shall be willing to indulge me in a favour that, with some regret, I must approach you with.

I seek shelter and sanctuary from a world that turns has begun to turn in upon me - I must lay low for a period until the storms one sow's have past. I have little that I can offer you for such a service, Mishtar Vertiga, yet I sincerely hope you can find space to accept. With hope, I await your response.

Subject: Sanctuary

It's good to hear you're still alive, Miss Pimakhova.

That's bad new you're telling me. I think we can give you a temporary shelter. That is, however, depending on if you are alone or bringing the Pyl'nist' with you. Without a cloaking device, it could be hard for you to follow us in a Destroyer. However, the Coalition ships are a bit smaller than the usual ships of that size. That's a good thing.

If it's just you alone, I can offer you to stay on my home ship for a while. The only two things I'd ask you for are to come unarmed, and, maybe, without smoking all the time. It's really bad for your health.

Tell me the details, then I can make a plan to extract you.

Ezrael Vertiga

Vitayu Mishtar Vertiga,

It is most pleasing to hear a response from you. I shall be arriving alone - to take the Pyl'Nist's crew for such a voyage would only seek to draw attention to me and to you. It would be unbearable the knowledge I put such an amount of life at risk for only my own gains. Arriving unarmed is not a difficult condition to accept yet... perhaps you would indulge me in allowing me to smoke in a defined area? Such a habit is most difficult to place to one side and it would be a pity for something so trivial to become an obstacle.

I shall be taking an unmarked Coalition vessel through house space to Barrier's gate. It is with hope that I shall wait to rendezvous with you there, Mishtar Vertiga.

Subject: Sanctuary

Barrier Gate, that should be doable. I'll pick you up there. Don't worry about the smoke thing. We have a good air refreshing system on our ship.

Ezrael Vertiga

:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

Subject: Hello?

Miss Pimakhova,

it's quite a long time since you gave me a life sign from you. I hope you are alright, as we still have your tobacco in our cargo bay. I really don't know what to do with it. I think those cigars would perfectly fit to the woman with that rough voice.

Seriously, let me know that you're alive.

Ezrael Vertiga

Vitayu Mishtar Vertiga,

The sound of your voice has a soothing tone to it, it has indeed been too long since we last saw each other in the flesh. Perhaps you would be as so kind as to indulge me in delivering those crates to the Temna Roza? We are currently passing through the beautiful vista's of Baffin; would you care for a drink and a view from the observation deck of the Roza? A fitting scene for a catch up, no?

Pimakhova

:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

Subject: Hello?

I'm glad to hear you're alright.

Don't forget you have a room on my ship. You're always welcome here.

Baffin you say? Good choice. Very romantic there. I'll take the Apahanta for a ride then. Will see you in Baffin, Miss Pimakhova.

Ezrael Vertiga