Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Police Chief David Wright
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
USI has been content with LPI’s capability and performance as of late, and I want to thank you for your service to Liberty. I’d offer something directly as a token of appreciation, but I’m afraid that would come off as bribery in the eyes of the public. Therefore, in order to not accidentally rouse suspicion, I would like to purchase 10% of your company’s stock. While you and LPI hold none directly, I do know that you would have an easier time purchasing the stock held by the Sovereign Wealth Fund than I do. I’m sure with a few kind words and a decent bid that USI would help cover, I’m sure they would sell to you, thereby allowing you to sell to USI, and in turn giving LPI some well-deserved fleet upgrades or even a nice bonus for yourself. I’ll leave that up to you though.

Signed,

Peter Tomson

USI President
[Image: wCwO72Q.png]
[Image: YXABMcT.png]

Greetings.

After careful deliberation with the Board of Directors, we have decided that it would in our best interest to accept your offer. We will put in a request to repurchase the stocks that the Soverign Wealth Fund holds.

Naturally, these funds will go a long way in helping to modernize the LPI's heavier SWAT vessels, including the long-outdated San Quentin and our fleet of retired Navy gunships, many of which require refitting or newer, more advanced armor upgrades to keep up with new, more dangerous threats to Liberty's wellbeing. I will notify you on this channel if and when we successfully repurchase the stocks.

Signed, Chief David Wright
[Image: q8fYCP2.png]
[Image: wCwO72Q.png]
[Image: YXABMcT.png]

Greetings.

We have successfully repurchased the 10% of stocks owned by the Sovereign Wealth Fund. Now it's time for you to uphold your end of the bargain.

Signed, Chief David Wright
[Image: q8fYCP2.png]
It is good to hear that we have finally reached the end of this jumble of red tape. Let me first say that it has been a pleasure doing business with you, and if you ever need more credits for LPI, you know where to look.

You'll find that the credits have been wired to LPI's account.

Signed,

Peter Tomson

USI President