Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Erich Klugmann
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming Transmission...
Video feed established...

Comm ID: RnJlZXBvcnQgMTEgQ29tbXVuaWNhdGlvbiBUZXJtaW5hbCAyNEM=
Encryption: Level 7

Klugmann-named,

The darkness will soon mature once again. Its resulting growth will bring it one step closer to those you vowed to protect.
You still stand helpless, bound to lose millions of souls. A loss that will be the direct consequences of your inability to cast away your weakness.

You can still do what has to be done to save them, but are you strong enough to embrace the truth?

Transmission terminated...

[Image: gXeep1A.png]
27-05-823

Ish'tar, if that's your name,

I won't sacrifice my humanity nor that of anyone else's during this exodus. We know about Nomad implantation and Incubi from the files that The Order has offered us, and I'm afraid I must reject your "polite offer" out of hand.

I'm not frightened of you nor any fleets of your kind that you or your... "Superiors" scrounge up. The Bundschuh are made up of some of the best and brightest minds and spirits in all of Sirius, and when we're forced into a corner, we fight to the very last man or woman.

"The Darkness" may be coming, but the Green Eagle will shine a sunbeam through the murk. I promise you that much.

[Image: JG7K1os.png]