Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zero Point Transmission: Target The Hellfire Legion - From: IRG|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Brandon Wright :-_-_-_-_-

Hello!

My name is Brandon Wright, I'm a researcher with the Ingenuus Research Group. I was recently informed that one of our supply ships, the IRG|Dawnstar, may have violated Commonwealth Law. While we did start the visa process I do acknowledge that the IRG vessel in question should not have violated your laws. Ingenuus is interested in ensuring that this isolated incident doesn't affect our visa processing, nor our standing with your Commonwealth.

Brandon Wright
Ingenuus Research Group
[Image: Hxg9cnQ.png]

The problem here does not lie with your vessel's transit of Commonwealth space. The aforementioned ship was a non combatant vessel of transport class, freely permitted to move through the non restricted areas of Commonwealth territory. There was no violation in this regard, and I apologize for the overzealous behaviour of my subordinates.

What is an issue however is the manifolds the Dawnstar was carrying to reinforce the Freeports across Sirius were for some reason heading to a Liberty Navy installation - Freeport 4. I would imagine Ingenuus is very well aware of the change of hands Freeport 4 underwent several years ago, and I find the fact that the Dawnstar was bound for that station to be unsettling.

What's more disturbing yet is the business your transport captain admitted to doing with the Junkers Congress. The Congress are a band of immoral bottomfeeders who operate not only outside the boundaries of Republic and Commonwealth law, but outside the boundaries of human decency as a whole. Their exploits in the realm of smuggling, human trafficking, and extortion are renowned throughout the Independent Worlds, and they are sworn enemies of the Commonwealth.

I expect a detailed explanation on why the Dawnstar was bound for Freeport 4, and why you're doing business with the Junkers in the Commonwealth's backyard. Until then, the Commonwealth has seen fit to put your visa application on hold.

Lord Commander Samuel Locklear, Hellfire Legion
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Brandon Wright :-_-_-_-_-

Lord Commander Locklear,

Roy Rust, the Captain of the IRG|Dawnstar, unfortunately misread the manifest. The cargo in question was bound for Freeport 14 in Alberta. Roy has a condition refereed to as dyslexia which caused him to simply ignore the 1 and set his course for 'Freeport' 4. Rest assured that Roy has met with our HR department and has been thoroughly informed about the differences between Freeport 4 and Freeport 14.

With regards to the manifolds. As you are no doubt aware, Freeport 11 was recently assaulted by hostile Core forces. In response the Confederation of Freeports has started a massive reinforcement movement throughout all of the Confederation. Given Liberty's various war's it was determined to be to expensive to procure items from Liberty proper, and alternative arrangements were made with the Congress. With the massive amount of funds being spent on repairing Freeport 11 the CoF has made explicit budgets for the reinforcement process of other facilities.

In the interest of maintaining good relations with the Commonwealth, I would like to point out that I am a full member of the Confederation and would be more than happy to consider bids for assisting the Confederation in the reinforcement of our facilities in and near Liberty.

Finally, I suppose now is as good a time as any to discuss why the IRG as a whole, and specificity myself, wanted entry into Commonwealth Space. I study Baxter Objects, baby wormholes in essence, and I have been lead, by data-points that I have collected from other Baxter Objects, to believe that these objects are all somehow connected together. Additionally, I have evidence collected from those same Objects that indicate that one is located within one of the independent systems around Liberty. Those systems specifically are, Magellan, Kansas, Humboldt, Vespucci, and Puerto Rico.

I hope that you'll understand that my research is driving my pressing need to maintain cordial relations with all involved parties. I must discover where this Baxter Object lay.

Brandon Wright
Ingenuus Research Group