Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bowex | From: Solitaire Metropolis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: Herr Sam Ericsson
Subject: Super Alloys

Guten Tag,
Herr Sam Ericsson, Bowex CEO,

It's me, Mark Hamann, CEO of Solitaire Metropolis. I am here hoping that we can start some good business. I got a new contract for your respected corporation and i hope the profits will be satisfying for both sides. It seems there was some sort of communications troubles happening but i am glad that your office cleared that for us. The Solitaire Metropolis information database claims that your respected corporation runs Scaraborough Station at Newcastle System. Our request is 30,000 pieces of Super Alloy units. The docking master is willing to pay 2,500 credits for each unit delivered. We also would like some documentation logs from the trading terminal scanners so we can add it to our database. Please let me know if the prices are not satisfying and we can negotiate that immediately. We also would like to make it clear that we are not looking for 1 contract with border world exports, but we are looking for a long term profitable contracts for both sides. I will wait your reply mein herr and have a gut nacht.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]

Guten Tag,

It's me, Mark Hamann, it seems that something or someone forbidding you from replying my transmissions. I tried my best to fix that situation and i listened to your representers and nothing happen .... I am actually disappointed but i will leave another 24 hours to pass before i close this channel with Bowex perm and without any chance for negotiation again... You must understand that it's considered very rude when this situation is repeated again specially after your office messages explaining that it was a mistake and not intentionally. Danke for your time and good luck. you got 24 hours to reply this transmission and start applying what's in it.

Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Mark Hamann
Priority: High
Topic: Business contract

Message Contents:

Good day,
First of all, let me introduce myself, my name is Sam Ericsson I'm currently in charge of Bowex.
Well, we are glad that you contacted us and we are willing to help you out. The price sounds really good for us.

We will start to send the first shipments when you send us the exact position of your station.

Sam Ericsson
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

Guten Tag,

It's me, Mark Hamann. Thanks for replying back soon. I already sent the information page of the Solitaire Metropolis in the first transmission to your respected office but there is no problem, here is the information. The location of the installation is at 3B sector of Stuttgart system. We hope to see your ships soon there, and have a gut day.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_Boost.png]
Topic: Business Contract

Vessel ID: Bowex)Abinadon

Message Contents:

Thank you for your prompt response, we already started delivering, we will notify you as soon as we are done.

Attachments:

James Abinadon
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

Message Contents:

I will have all 30k super alloy by tomorrow afternoon.

Attachments:

James Abinadon
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

Receiver: Border Worlds Exports

Guten Tag,
Herr Boxex Pilot of Bowex)Abinadon,

It's me, Mark Hamann, It seems there is a mistake happened and im glad that your respected pilot of Abindon vessel explained and will correct it. We will wait your confirmation after exchanging the Hull Segments by Super Alloy. Have a nice day mein herr.

Message Contents:

I have finished with the deliver of 30k Super Alloy to your base, please see attachment. We at Bowex thank you for your business and hope to hear from you again.

Attachments: Delivers1-6

James Abinadon
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

Receiver: Border Worlds Exports

Guten Tag,
Herr Boxex Pilot of Bowex)Abinadon,

It's me, Mark Hamann, first of all, Danke for the fast delivery of Super Alloys. I just want to remind you that your respected corporation should reload the Hull Segments from the Solitaire Metropolis back to your depots. I hope that you didn't forget this part. Have a nice day mien herr.

Pages: 1 2 3