Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Johan Lennox | From: The Order Overwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: k12kcz.png]
[Image: Fl-OR.png]

Lennox...

While we're not expecting you to understand a majority of this transmission, we'll make this short and simple for you to understand. We got quite the list on you and sadly this is only the peak of repercussions that we will lay out for you to understand. Betraying the Overwatch and the Order as a whole...Leaking classified information and things from the Overwatch command...and fleeing when you know you'd get eventually busted...

Given the fact you left nearly a month ago, we're guessing you might of figured you escaped our watchful eye. Tck, no mister Lennox, you have not, even worse actually, this at first glance would of ordered for an exiling from the Order and our controlled and contested territories as well.

But...given that the Sanity and Eclipse are now MIA as a whole, and no logs to show where they might have gone, our attention points to you, and given your lack of...trust in the Order, your countless betrayals and the leaking of information to enemies of state within the Order and perhaps other things we have yet to see, you are now banned from our space.

We're not even going to give a 'if' this time, as currently your another Anubis case at this point and a danger to everything we stand for, given you fled a month ago, and you clearly knew what you were getting yourself into when you signed up then ran, there will be no mercy.

Should we find you, you will be killed without pause. Should we locate those you are currently working with and helping, they will be questioned as to why they helped you. All remaining ties you had in the Order are now severed..and don't even try to bring your exiled warships back to our space, because should you...they will be brought down and all hands imprisoned for supporting you...

There was one chance.
You managed to blow it completely on a humiliating stupid mistake
There will not be another chance...

Goodbye Noah...and your anagram of a name won't hide you for long...

[Image: dh98z.png]
>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<
>>>Encryption: Very High<<<
>>>Identification:
Johan Lennox<<<
>>>Location:
Freeport 11<<<
>>>Subject:
Judgement<<<

Overwatch,

I've been waiting for a message like this for quite some time now, so I'm glad it's finally official. Never was one for behind-the-back-things, you see. As for the capital ships, I've got no idea whatsoever where those might be at the moment, but I trust the current captain's decisions and judgement. So, -if- you should meet them, know that they never had anything to do with my operations. Though, I doubt you'll be open-minded enough to even attempt to understand the current situation, you will do well to remember where you stand. I've got no personal grudge against any of you, but it's quite sad to see how low you've actually fallen lately. *coughs* Don't make it worse than it already is. Especially in Omicron Delta, the Zoners got their hands full.

One last thing... although, I'm sure you probably don't care at this point. I'm grateful for the time I was able to serve in the Order, however, different situations require different paths to take and decisions to make. I'm sure most of you can understand at least that, or... not? Up to you, really. In any case, it's been an honor... for the time it was actually worth to be part of you. Safe winds before the void.

Farewell.

>>>TRANSMISSION TERMINATED<<<
[Image: 160aiyg.png]

Johan. You joined after me, but your spark took you far.

But today, your prove that spark of promise was nothing more then a false start, a strike of flint you thought would be the one to give forth fire, but in the end only fizzle and die.

You run from the Order and believe we are not worth your loyalty. You run...to what? Your friends in halls of false marble, your lover far off and away? What is left to join, Johan, than become a hermit, or death? Where shall you run, that we cannot ultimate find you, if we so cared? You know our reach, our influence. You yourself once was a part of Wedjat. Shade...something else that showed a spark, but only would fizzle.

As for the accusation we would not give mercy and benefit of doubt to those truly loyal to the Order and her mission, to those who embody the virtues of vigilance, dedication, and justice? How much farther shall you fall from grace, Johan?

You see, you forget...Golanski is the hand of war...but I am the hand of peace. I outreach my promise of equality, justice, and diplomacy greater than Golanski waves his banner of war and sword of destruction. But yet you stand there and doubt my honor? And now you claim we do not understand a situation, one you refuse to explain, and instead run? You run ans avoid talking, you flee from our midst as a spy would!

Oh, Johan..the mighty fall the hardest, and further I see your descent to hell, the more I pity you, Johan.

After I am done with your traitorous ass, I will offer amnesty to Sanity and Eclipse. After I am done kicking your pathetic excuse for an agents ass to Hellion's gates of Hades, I shall do my job, as I have done since the First Nomad War.

I will defend humanity, because I do not abandon an elderly phoenix. This molting firebird will rebirth itself in fire and ash, and with Vermillion wings will rise again. And when it does, my olive branch will turn to ashes and memory, and you will be recorded forever as a traitor - as a coward.

So run. Run, and never look back. Your days as a hero withered and died the day you disappeared. Run, Noah Xonnel, and never speak of our organization, nor the information you once were told. Or I promise you this.

Not even a constantly changing name, full surgery or even a change of body will hide you from me. I will hunt you down, and within and inch of life leave you at the mercy of The Grave Reaper. Then, three days later I will return to offer you a choice.

Death at my hands, or Kelly's.

Silence, my brother. For mercy left on this day you fell from grace.

>>>Identification:
Johan Lennox<<<
>>>Location:
Freeport 11<<<
>>>Subject:
Judgement<<<

Hunter,

I'm sure you remember the Gran Canaria feast in Omega 49. That was around five years ago, if not longer. What happened there changed me, or rather, a single person did. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. You're implying my goals sat with the Order from the start. That all I wanted is to serve and preserve your so called... honor? The Order as a whole? There was a time before Canaria when I indeed thought and felt that way. But things changed. And I suppose it's only fair that you, of all people, should know about this. If I only had more time... *coughs* You see, it was never the Order itself that mattered to me. But the people in it. Those who made the decisions. The reason to stick with you was simply nothing more than a feeling to belong somewhere, to have a family. Three years passed shortly after and I found myself with the back to the wall once more. But all I found in Order was what felt like death. Say all you want, preach to me how you see yourself as the hand of peace, or whatever it is, but in the end it won't change the fact that we haven't even met once during and after my 'return'. Thus, I was never able to see how... righteous you really seem to be.

Also, I never looked at myself as some sort of mighty person or, as you so love to say it, "savior of humanity". A hero... there is no such in this world. And it's not in the interest of peace and future either to believe in such. Loyalty to a cause like that means to embrace the coldness which is the void. Now, you might expect a comparison to Core at this point, but I've not fallen this low yet. You're right, though, the level to where this is dropping is decreasing by the minute. Now, call me a traitor if you will, but not for the sake of the Order but its people I've come to know. After all, that's all that ever mattered to me. But I see... "things never last forever", eh?

My condolences... and apologies. I just hoped we would have had the chance to talk civilized at least once before any of this would happen.

In due time we might, who knows.

[Image: k12kcz.png]
[Image: Fl-OR.png]

Inquisitor Grave Reaper speaking now...

Hmpf...when they pull me out of prison, its usually a bad sign that someone has screwed up more then ever then before.

Nothing never lasts forever...

That's an adorable line...might I ask who told you it? because the way it sounds like, to me at least, a mindless drone repeating himself over and over again about the coming darkness, ah! *A sarcastic scream is heard* Don't bore me with you needless wishes Lennox, while you may have been part of the Overwatch, you still down play us like a bunch of fools

Me and you have never meet before...hello, I am Kelly Hellion, also known as Grave Reaper...and usually I only get called out when people have done wrong...you don't believe in the cause, that's fine and dandy, to me it is anyways...yet, the next line you speak...

to..embrace the darkness of the void...

What are you, a priest of the Crimson Cross now? Perhaps a follower of Emissary? Is the coming darkness told to you by Ish'tar? Its a shame that me and John were also right there when it all happened..you remember him and my daughter, Talendar and Kole...

But you see, your preaching to the wrong wind Lennox. You may have very well been part of us and wished us well, but that will NEVER excuse the fact you gave out classified information and the ran away with your tail between your legs.

For a man who respects his brothers and sisters in arms, you talk big when you barely know any of. If you want darkness however, fine, I'll gladly abide by your request. And Jeremy is right, he was going to let you return home, and maybe even talk this out...

I am, on the other hand, stepping out now, and sadly you've become my prey Lennox...you and the rest of your lunatic preservers which will never come to pass as you never were a brother of the Order.

I spoke with Raven...and the Curator, sadly, they won't save you this time...I forgave Raven, and even that man, imagine that...you on the other hand...you are something else. If you do drag their people into this problem of yours...well...

The blood of the fallen will be on your hands

And trust me...I never miss a good target. Unlike you Lennox..and them...you will eventually tire yourself out from running away...and when you do...

The last thing you will see, if not Jeremy first...
Is me burying you alive...so lets hope Hunter speaks with you first...
If not...well...don't say I didn't warn you...

Hellion out...

[Image: dh98z.png]
[Image: 160aiyg.png]

Things do not last, but in Memorium they live. For it is in passing we achieve immortality, is it not?

And it has been a long, long time since that feast. The days when "Man-eating" Mantear ordered us with tianium hand, when Damodred and her iron fist showed us Immortal and her discipline. The days when my closest friend Eriksson still flew.

I remember those days. I remember much, Johan. The people are why I still fight, why my hand of peace is guarded by my hand of war. Yes, we never got to talk. But my reputation - my legacy - precedes me. I am many things. A failure. A child. Nothing more then a mitake.

But the one thing that never has come into question, is my loyalty. To Eriksson, to my family, the Order...it is a collective unlike anything else. We are scientists. We are exploreres. Warriors...pacifists. Doctors. We are a amalgamation of all races and creeds, from Liberty to Hispania. The Order is made of people, the people you claim to have given your loyalty. Without these people there is no Order. There is no shield for the innocent, nor a sword in the fire.

And it is not in our eyes that we appear mighty, but others. It is not us who claim heroes, but those we lead. Heroes exist - to the people. To Liberty they looked to Hale, the Rheinland Voelkel. The Dragons uplift Ozu and hid sacrifice.

Pryde. Hoff. Heljumper. McKinley. Before his fall, Malacos. Seith, Kelt, Brandon, Osborne, D'Souza, Benford. Golanski. Bolevara. Ravenov.

Heroes exist, Johan. Your name was poised to become one. You who came for the people? Now your turning point...there were many women at that feast, but only one would have tainted your view.

Kate Miller.

If you lose faith to someone who went beyond traitor...then how can you claim to have been loyal to people, when that woman was disloyal to everyone but the very ones we seek to stop?

And I expected it. The Core, the Order. We are the same coin - or are we? No, there is no comparisons. In that, my hope you may rise from this fall have sparked. Maybe you are not beyond redemption. Maybe you are.

Until the day your betrayal is complete, and you give to others our secrets and finally sunder our trust...my hand of peace remains outstretched.

Do not be late, for the inevitable phoenix rising shall sear this olive branch.

Civility shall prevail. Do not forget. Golanski is heralded as a warlord, an admiral.

I was always the oddity, the failure. The kid.

I'm not entering those hallowed halls of heroes. But, if you still hold a sliver of loyalty to the people of the Order, I can keep you from the halls where the name of Malacos remains tarnished and hated.

>>>Identification:
Johan Lennox<<<
>>>Location:
Freeport 11<<<
>>>Subject:
Judgement<<<

I have a feeling that there is a lot more to talk about than meets the eye. While I'm not exactly sure what you mean specifically when talking about giving away information, perhaps this could be cleared out once and for all in a personal meeting in space somewhere. As for Kate, Hunter, she did betray the Order at some point, true, but from what I know, she never faced away from the bigger picture, which is a belief I share to this date.

It might be wrong in your eyes, but ultimately we ourselves choose who we want to be. I'm not saying I ever had the intention of betraying the Order and their people, but I knew it would eventually come to this. *coughs* Ultimately, I wasn't able to change anything, so I would appreciate if I could explain myself at least a bit more thoroughly by having a private chat, Hunter. Things might not seem the way they are and while not everything has been going according to plan, I was going to share my collected information with the Order again eventually. For now, however, there is not much to go on about which you don't already know. You speak reason, Hunter, so let me at least tell you what's going on.

As for you, Hellion, there will be no need for you to try and hunt me. I don't intend to run until this is cleared out and if I get killed in the process, so be it. *coughs heavily* I hope I made myself clear. For now, it's up to you. I'll expect your reply soon.

[Image: Jrqcx68.png]

You want a private chat, then we shall have a private chat, Lennox.

Let me know where.

Hunter, Out.

>>>Identification:
Johan Lennox<<<
>>>Location:
Freeport 11<<<
>>>Subject:
Meeting<<<

To eyes of Hunter only:

Very well.

Considering this might take longer, a place like Omega 3, farther away from the Omicrons, seems fitting. Sector 7 C/D, the opening of the field.

Name a time and I'll be there.

[Image: Jrqcx68.png]

I can be there today, anytime past the time you receive this.

Hunter, Out.