Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DHC- Daumann Heavy Construction | From: Detroit Munitions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message from: Johann Gatz, Technical Coordinator Detroit Munitions
Encryption: 128-bit Ageira WFF
To: Daumann Heavy Construction

Guten tag, representatives of Daumann Heavy Construction. My name is Johann Gatz, and I'm here representing Detroit Munitions.

It may seem odd to receive a message from your primary competitors, but it's in the spirit of fair competition that we come to you today; as you know, Detroit relishes it. And, with the recent conclusion of the regrettable hostilities between our respective houses, we thought it might be an ideal time to try and bridge the gap of trust between us by reaching out to you.

Pursuant to Article Three, §1.1, of the Laws of Rheinland and the Rheinland Restricted Cargo Licensing Registry's registration form and conditions, §1.5, Detroit Munitions is hereby seeking an official recommendation of trustworthiness from Daumann to ship our product to supply modular bases within Rheinland; scanners would register it as Armaments and Munitions.

Additionally, we'd like to inquire if we could furthermore cite Daumann as a reference when we contact the Rheinland Federal Police for permission to ship our smaller products (our famed Light Arms) in and through Rheinland space; once again, all in the interests of friendly, healthy competition.

Finally, if there's anything Detroit can do for you, don't let our conflicting business interests get in the way; Detroit is always interested in expanding our horizons. We're hoping to hear back from you soon.

Johann Gatz, Technical Coordinator, Detroit Munitions
=== Incoming Transmission ===

[Image: tk-interview_zpsa5788bcf.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter, DHC Secretary

Good evening,

indeed, this message comes as a surprise, but naturally we're an open-minded organisation. We will look into what can be done in this case.

I'd like to ask you, how Detroit Munitions could help our corporation in Liberty? We're ready to directly deliver most needed resources and products, needed so urgently in the times of war.

Best regards,

Hanna Richter DHC

=== Transmission Terminated ===