Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Metal Service | From: Solitaire Metropolis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: GMS
Subject: Energy Field Equipment

Guten Tag,
Herr GMS Manager,
I would like to present myself at the beginning to you mien herr, My name is Mark Hamann, a rheinlander business man from the New Berlin system. I am the CEO of Solitaire Metropolis found in sector 3B at Stuttgart system. I came to you today with an offer for some business contract. My business offer shortly as follow. The Solitaire Metropolis require 20,000 units of Energy Field Equipment to be delivered from Picardy system to Stuttgart. The docking master is willing to pay 3,500 credits for each unit delivered. This is not all, but we at the Solitaire Metropolis will provide a good sum of Cobalt ore which can be sold for a very good price at Ile de france so your pilots don't have to travel back empty handed. Please let me know what do you think about my offer and everything can be re-negotiated. The docking master require some documents proving the arrival of such required materials to be added to our database. Danke for your time, and have a nice day mein herr.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]
[Image: Mark_Hamann_Boost.png]
To: Monsieur Mark Hamann
Subject: Your Request for Energy Field Equipment.

Bonjour Monsieur Mark Hamann,

I have read your Request and have consulted with my Head of Trade, Rheinland. He has informed me that Energy Field Equipment is bought at Freiburg Station, Stutgartt, for the price of 4550 Credits per Unit. He believes that Freiburg Station is quite close to your location.

Gallic Metal Service is not a Charity, Monsieur. I would have a lot of explaining to do, to the Shareholders, if we started transporting Goods at a remarkable loss. With that said, if you can offer a better deal, our Corporation would look on your Request more favourably.

I will await your response, Monsieur.

Ce qui concerne

Pierre St.Denis
CEO Gallic Metal Service

Guten Tag,
Herr GMS Manager,
It's me Mark Hamman mein Herr Denis, and i would like to inform you that we didn't try to contract GMS because it's a charity! .. Infact if we intended to do so, then we would have asked your respected corporation to deliver the request materials for FREE since it's a charity. But we didn't mean that so slow down your horses and chill. We are here for business and nothing else but business. We understand and know that the requested materials are sold at Frieburg station for that amount you announced, but some information reached our ears that in Gallia, the prices are much better and as you know, i am a business man, and i search for what is profitable and cheaper at the same time, so i thought to contract such a large organization in gallia which is your respected company to deliver these materials. I also mentioned on my last transmission to your respect office that all prices can be negotiated and we are not blocked at a certain view. We are opened for negotiation, and we even offered a very profitable commodity for your pilots to load from our installation so your pilots don't have to go back empty handed but go back with a very precious ore that sells in gallia for a very very high price. I don't know why the tone seems to be aggressive from your side, so i am giving you some time to recognize that we are very serious business group and we are not here for jokes. Have a nice day mein Herr Denis.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_Boost.png]
To: Monsieur Mark Hamann
Subject: Your Request for Energy Field Equipment.

Bonjour Monsieur Mark Hamann,

I am not sure how what I have said, can be construed as 'aggressive'. I am the CEO of a multi-billion Corporation and such I have to look after all my Shareholders.

You appear, Monsieur, to be running a minor business and therefore may not understand the major consequences of what is required to run such a large Corporation.

Let me put it in easy terms. You offer to pay 3,500 Credits for a Commodity that we can sell next door for 4550 Credits. Now the cost of the item is 249 credits per unit. If we transport it to you, without taking into consideration any other costs, the profit would be 3,251 Credits vs the profit if we took it directly to Freiburg Station of 4,301 Credits. This is a loss of 1,050 Credits per unit. To put it another way that is a loss of 24.4% of potential profit.

I am sure that you, as a businessman, understand there are always 'hidden' costs, such as Pay, Repair Bills, Fuel, Insurance and those costs covering administration. Now with making a loss of 24%, on a Commodity, would have consequences on the Company to cover those 'hidden costs' and also give the Shareholders a good return on their money.

I am not saying that you are an unscrupulous Businessman, as I do not know you, but what is stopping you taking the cut price Commodity, if we delivered it to you at that price, then going on to sell it yourself at Freiburg Station and taking the profit for yourself?

Another thing that I have to take in to consideration, is that you offer Cobalt Ore to bring back, which you will sell us for an undisclosed sum. Well, Monsieur Harmann, a Corporation is not driven by pure profit but the need of Customers it supplies. Gallia is in the need of different Commodities, Hazmat Canisters being one. Therefore if the demand is more for these Canisters, then your offer of Ore would be of no use to us.

I do hope that you do not take offence at what I have said, it is meant with the utmost respect, but I have to look at the larger picture and do what is best for our Shareholders, Gallic Metal Service and Gallia.

Ce qui concerne

Pierre St.Denis
CEO Gallic Metal Service

Guten Tag,
Herr GMS Manager,
It's me Mark Hamman mein Herr Denis, and i am here to explain and elaborate. I understand that GMS is a multi-billion corporation and i am running a minor business compared to GMS indeed. I just wanted to establish a business relationship between the corporations of gallia and rhienland. I am not representing any rhienland corporation since i am a freelancer, but i am still a rhienlander citizen. I wanted to have this materials from your corporation with lower prices than that i can have from rhienland because it's more profitable for me. I am not intending to sell these materials to any close by bases at all but i was using these materials in one of my factories producing devices and equipments. I thought that i can have the materials shipped from gallia by a cheaper price but it seems i am mistaken since it seems that GMS is looking for profit and nothing more. Accordingly, i will have to increase the price to whatever is more than that on the close by bases but in this case, i always ask myself, why wouldn't i just buy them then from the nearby bases? .. i think since i can't get them from gallia via GMS by a cheaper price, then i will get them from the nearby bases. I would like to thank you for the time reading my transmissions and i wish we can do better business in the future. I will get the materials from rhienland by the current prices since i can't get it cheaper from the source. Have a good day mein herr Denis.