Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Overwatch | From: Crayter Republic CIS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
+++Incoming Transmission+++
[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/nN8HULn.png?1[/img]
Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Urgent
ID:A.G.E.N.T. Sharp
Subject:Requesting Silver Clearence

Good evening, Order Overwatch.

I'm Agent Sharp, from the Crayter Intelligence Service. Kapkan was unavailable so it came to me to relay this transmission.

The Crayter Republic has, so far, fought alongside the Order many times, especially against the alien threat. Ever since the events of Tau 117 (now known as the Drake system), we have allowed Order agents to freely fly within Crayterian space, including Coronado. Moreoever, as of late we have also allowed one of your "Osiris" class vessels, the Oathkeeper, to dock and receiver repairs at Sabah Shipyard while it continues its operations in this side of Sirius.

With all this in mind, and considering the latest events in Omicron Delta, we'd like to request a flight clearence through the systems of Omicron Zeta, Mu, Minor and Delta.

I hope to hear from you shortly.

Safe skies!

Agent Sharp, out.

+++Transmission Terminated+++
+++Incoming Transmission+++
[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/nN8HULn.png?1[/img]
Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Urgent
ID:A.G.E.N.T. Sharp
Subject:Requesting Silver Clearence

We are re-sending this transmission

+++Transmission Terminated+++
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Grand Admiral Golanski speaking.

All Instruments of Crayterian Republic, based on long term status of peace and mutual co-operation in Sirius spanning several years when your people still bore name of Colonial Remnant, will be issued Silver-class clearance in act of good gesture from The Order Overwatch. As our laws will be updated to accomodate your passage rights, it is however still pressing matter to discuss your further operations within The Protectorate. To simplify, all entities granted privilege of passing through Omicron Mu are part of the greater scheme of economic development of our own homeworld.

I advise representative of your Republic responsible for commerce and/or foreign relations to establish at the very least trade routes in and out of our system. I pressume we do not have to mention the reasons behind The Order being the only guarantee of freedom in the edge worlds, counterweighting other powers of Omicrons.

The Order Overwatch out.
::: Pinging comm relay Coronado, Sabah CR-31a :::
::: Pinging comm relay Coronado, Sabah CR-31a :::
[Image: OxGBezx.png]
Grand Admiral,

This is Agent Sentinel. My apologies for the delay - various unexpected events have rendered the CIS quite occupied as of late.

Firstly, allow me to officially thank you for granting us the Silver Clearence. Moreover, the Ministry has been notified of the possible economical endeavours that await in the Omicrons and they will contact you in due time for the sake of establishing some mutually profitable trade routes with your people.

I cannot provide more information as of yet, but rest assured the relationship which we've built with the Order is highly regarded upon by the Republic.

Sentinel, signing off.