Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF| Chief Quartermaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Commander Augustus Howe
TARGET ID: BAF Chief Quartermaster
SUBJECT: Acquisition
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
PRIORITY: MEDIUM

Esteemed allies,

In light of recent events in California, the Navy has decided to reactivate the LNS Klaxon, rather than simply scrap her; as you are surely aware, Liberty needs every last ship, even those of antiquated classes such as the Monument dreadnoughts. As part of the process of returning the Klaxon to active service, I have been assigned as her captain, and have been given the authority to personally oversee whatever upgrades are necessary to enable her to serve this great nation to the best of her abilities.

It is with this in mind that I come to you in the hopes of requisitioning one (1) MBM6 "Blue Water"-model battleship missile turret for the Klaxon's use. Would that I could have found a more standard procedure for this request, I would have followed it, but the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar law as written contains no references to the use of Bretonian technology, and so I thought it best to send this message.

I am, of course, aware of the extremely pressing situation in Bretonia, and do not expect that such heavy equipment can be freely lent; while I am unable to authorize an equivalent equipment transfer, I have at my disposal sufficient funds to, say, pay a deposit for the use of the requested turret. Please let me know how best to proceed in this matter.

Regards,

Augustus Howe
Commander, LNS Klaxon
Liberty Navy Secondary Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
- Message Class: Textual -

-= Medium Encryption =-

Priority: Medium
To: Commander Augustus Howe, Liberty Navy Secondary Fleet

Commander Howe,

Your request is approved. However, make sure that you transfer the same amount of credits Winchester Station will sell you the item for, to the BAF|Armoury.
By the way, thank you for asking. That is how the procedure goes.

Yours sincerely,.....................................................
Admiral Sir George R. Hall

- Open for Replies -

TARGET ID: Admiral Sir George Richard Hall, BAF

Admiral Hall,

Thank you for the swift reply. The equipment has been acquired and installed, and the payment been sent. If the Armed Forces have any need of the Klaxon whenever she might be in the area, please do not hesitate to call us.

Regards,

Augustus Howe
Commander, LNS Klaxon

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

-= Medium Encryption =-

Commander Howe,

Since you moved your ship from Liberty to Bretonia, you could have passed through Cortez. I forgot to ask you to deliver as much tea as your cargo hold can fit to Winchester, so if you are still close, both the crew aboard Winchester and I would be very grateful.

- Open for Replies -

TARGET ID: Admiral Sir George Richard Hall, BAF

Admiral Hall,

While the Klaxon is no cargo vessel, a small favor for a dear ally is no fuss. You'll find your stocks a slight bit richer. Thank you again for the equipment, and for the opportunity to be of service to Bretonia.

Regards,

Augustus Howe
Commander, LNS Klaxon

-= Medium Encryption =-

Commander Howe,

Thank you. You may come again any time in case the launcher needs repairs. God save the Queen and long live the Republic.

- Open for Replies -