Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jack Marston
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Cordelia Lyell
Subject: A Case of Libel
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Marston,

You might be wondering why I am contacting you — and worry not; I shall explain myself in due time — but there has been a rather disturbing matter that has come to my attention. Reviewing the footages and guncams taken during the Delta Incidents, I have happened upon a rather peculiar ensemble of pieces that cast a rather disparaging light upon yourself.

I would like to request a meeting of us two to review these pieces of evidence and come up with a course of action in case someone were to make the direct connection with yourself. The fact that everyone seems to focus on Jessebelle seems to suggest that such is not the case at the moment, yet that may change. I shall be awaiting you in the Conference Room. Do not let me wait, for your own sake.

Oh, and be alone.

-C. Lyell
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Jack Marston
Subject: RE: A Case of Libel
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Mrs Lyell

I'll be honest... you were one of the last people I expected to contact me on this subject. I'll be blunt, I don't see how this is that necessary seeing as how the Delta incidents have mostly stopped now with this new ceasefire in place. Well... some people are still trying to continue a war, but that is aside from the point.

It must be troubling what you have discovered if this is as urgent as it sounds. I need to finish up what I am doing here, but should be there within the hour. Please ensure the proper precautions are taken to ensure we are not disturbed.

-J.Marston
Assistant CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::