Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Heisenberg Meeting | Seraphim, IRG, MFE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Ws1VuG8.png][Image: gJi4eUu.png?dateline=1391642876]
[Image: Zq24Cxw.png]

Roleplay session open to the Seraphim, Ingenuus Research Group and Med Force Enterprises only.
It follows these communications.

Somewhere in the Omicron...
After checking maps and radars Dankien feels desesperate. "Where the hell is that bloody jumphole! it must be in H4 area". Finally, after hours of scouting Dankien found his way through the omicrons to reach omicron-theta.

[Image: gVf1P8N.png]

"Hopefully the connection to sigma 17 still exists...At least I am in known territory now". Flying through sigma 17 and Rheinland was a piece of cake, even the remote location of Heisenberg Research Station was easy to find. "Well... that's quite far from the jumpgate, why did they chose such a location? Maybe this station was built in the first place to explore that planet behind"

[Image: ROMUKJL.png]

Arriving close to the station Dankien identifies his ship and requests the permission to dock.
Inside the station he looks for IRG representative, asking the barmaid where are their offices in the base.
"Hi, I am Dankien Moebus, I am looking for Mr. Finn McCool from IRG, do you know where I could find him? Also, have you seen Doc Holiday has arrived or other people of MFE?"

[Image: yzL2f8U.png]