Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ingenuus Research Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sender ID: Unidentified
Signal Strength: [||||||||||] 70%
Signal Origin: Ames Research Station, Kepler
Encryption: [||||||||||] 100%

Hello there scientists, doctors and whatnot,

Brad told me that in order to be eligible for one of your employees to help us, i'd have to send a message to you.
He added to it, that the one whose field of research is biology, cardamine addiction and all such things added to it would reply.
So here we are, sending a message.
I look forward to seeing who replies.

With friendly greets,

A pirate who wishes to remain unnamed for now

Attachments:
None

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. Thallia Thorn:-_-_-_-_-

Go...good day, ur... Mr. Pirate.

My name is Dr.Thorn, and my c...co...olleague referred your case to me. Whilst, ur... I have experience in those fields I'm going to have to ask you to be, urm... more forthcoming with what it is you are looking for help with. Please be as sp...spe...specific as you can, the smallest detail can make the difference.

Dr. Thallia Thorn
Ingenuus Research Group

Sender ID: Carina Smyth

Hello there Thallia

First of all, thank you for your swift reply. Ill start by introducing myself.
My name is Carina Smyth. Im as you might've heard an independent pirate. I myself and my crew all used to be slaves on Malta, untill we were freed through a bribery-sensitive Junker. Now why we have come to yours truly, is because we are addicted to Cardamine, due to being imprisoned on Malta for so long. None of us wants this, all of us want to get rid of this. Unfortunately, when one of our men tried stabiline, it conflicted badly with the previously taken cardamine, and led to his death. Aside from that, its nearly unaffordeable for the normal citizen. So what we are looking for, is someone who is skilled in the art of biology, to help us search for a way to get rid of this pest forever. And we also hope that you dont mind working with the shadier elements of society. If there is any more explaining you need, feel free to ask. The reason we opened this channel in such an anonymous way is that you may never know who or what you are faced with. I hope i have informed you enough to get this started off.

With friendly greets,

Carina Smyth

Attachments:
None

Sender ID: Unidentified

[---RESENDING TRANSMISSION---]

Attachments:
None

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. Thallia Thorn:-_-_-_-_-

It is a pl...pleasure to meet you, Ms. Smyth.

Please, urm... forgive the ignorance on my part yet I am not familiar with your exploits - no...not one to follow the happenings in the pirate circles. Th...that being said, I can say I am happy you found your way out of sl...slavery. Co...courage and bravery to escape, I am sure.

It is a sh...shame that I must respond to your request with, urm... mixed news. Whilst th...the staff here at Ingenuus are skilled, there has, urm... yet to be a breakthrough in a direct treatment for the DNA resequencing that occurs fr...from the exposure to Cardamine. It is, sadly, not as simple as reversing the process - w...we could do such a thing but your bodies wo...would liquidate in th...the process and.. well... we do not consider death a viable treatment.

Th...there may be steps we could attempt to allevi...alleviate your suffering however, per...perhaps we can arrange a Stabaline handout to yo..yourselves after re...reducing your current negative reactions. In order to, urm... discern if th...this is possible however, I shall ha...have to ask for DNA samples of yo...yourself and your crew.

With the...these, and a little digging on any medi...,urm... medical records on my part and perhaps we ca...can find a compromise on yo..your suffering.

Dr. Thallia Thorn
Ingenuus Research Group

Sender ID: Carina Smyth
Signal Strength: [||||||||||] 50%
Signal Origin: Rochester Base, New York

Hello there Thallia

Breakthroughs are there to be made, aye? While im happy to give you my own DNA for tests, that of my crew will be euhh.. difficult. 2 days ago, just before you replied, our ship was boarded by some triggerhappy Liberty Navy Pilots. The few that made it out, myself included, retreated onto a Freeport. Those that were wounded all died of their injuries, so its just me now, i'm afraid. As for the Stabiline, i previously stated that it killed one of my men, so i'd rather not touch that stuff anymore. However, if you need a lab rat for tests that might lead to a more permanent solution for Cardamine, im your ma..-- i mean, girl!

With friendly greets,

Carina Smyth

Attachments:
None