Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Daumann Heavy Construction | Deep Space Engineering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KvP5COs.png]

To: Daumann Heavy Construction

Hello, I am contacting you on behalf of DSE in regards to Rhienland infrastructure, specifically in Omega 11 and Koeln. We are interested in assisting in finishing the trade lane in Koeln leading to Wuppertal Refinery and starting on a trade lane from the Stuttgart Jump Gate to Solarius station. In doing so we would like to stockpile the parts on Solarius Station until they are needed.

The Wuppertal Refinery lane is a easy choice since it is already half done and should really not take long to get up and running fully.

The Omega 11 lane is a trickier beast to say the least. The radiation will make the work harder but we believe the pay off would be immense with civilian traffic having to spend even less time in the radiation. Even factoring in the massive debris fields and radiation, DSE is confident that the Omega 11 lane can be built within a reasonable time frame.

Of course if there are other parts of Rheinland that needs work on DSE would be happy to help.

I look forward to hearing your response to our request to store parts on Solarius.

Manager of Employment and Logistics, Matthew Bontrager
Pinging recipient
Pinging Recipient
=== Incoming Transmission ===

[Image: tk-interview_zpsa5788bcf.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter, DHC Secretary

Mr. Bontrager,

your query is most welcomed. We've been expecting to resume Omega-11 lane project soon after the peace treaty was signed. We can prepare some room on Solarius station for stockpile and housing of your crews.

Be advised however, that security in Omega-11 is a problematic thing. Soon reinforcements from Rheinland Military will reposition to the system, which should make it safer and a viable construction place. Perhaps your organization requires a bonus for delivered lane parts?

On the other hand, Koeln is another issue. As you know Wuppertal station is an ALG-Kruger project, with ALG being the stronger party onboard, and de facto owning the place. Kruger and ALG are no longer business allies nor any allies at all, and we in Daumann are of opinion soon Kruger will leave Wuppertal entirely. I am sure neither Daumann nor DSE want to see ALG strengthened, and finishing the trade lane to their station would certainly serve that purpose.

We, in cooperation with our good allies from Kruger Minerals, expand our own projects in Koeln system as of now. Finishing the trade lane later, which'd help extract space resources from planet Steinfurt and Kruger aluminium field, would help us. But again, only later, when we estabilish ourselves well in the system and ensure our position in it.

Perhaps the lane construction could be stopped? Technical troubles, pirate danger... Delays, after all, happen all the time, both of our space construction corporations know that...

I'd like to inquire about another potential project: a trade lane in Koeln, leading from Stuttgart jump gate to our newest posession, planet Saarbrucken. Could you prepare initial estimate of the project cost, construction time, and potential danger/feasibility ratio?

Best regards,

Hanna Richter DHC

=== Transmission Terminated ===

To: Hanna Richter, DHC

Deep Space Engineering is very please to hear that you are still interested in getting Omega-11 on the trade lane network. I'm not quite up to date on how long building a lane in a radioactive environment takes but we can start delivering parts right away if that suits you. We have already gone ahead and considered security and we believe DSE private security will do fine. However the Rheinland authorities and DHC security are always welcome to help oversee the operation if they wish. As for the bonus you mentioned, it's really up to you considering Interspace Commerce funds any Trade Lane related project.

My apologies for not being kept up to date on Rheinland business relations. As I'm sure you're aware certain events in the past have kept me from being in the know. However we believe that we can indeed help you bring Koeln under DHC and Kruger control and attain dominance in the area. The better part of this is that there isn't a single entity in Rhienland that can demand why we haven't finished the Wuppertal lane yet so you needn't worry yourself about that.

What we do propose in Koeln is a two stage project with the first section starting at the Stuttgart Jump Gate. That lane will lead to Heisenberg Research Station. From there another lane will lead to somewhere between Tholey Station and Planet Saarbrucken. Again general costs would be covered by Interspace Commerce and I would have to ask how long it would take. As in Omega-11, DSE security will do fine but DHC and Rheinland are always welcome to assist.

All in all, even with Omega-11 being a dangerous system on its own and Koeln being a bigger project than I suspected I am certain this is all very possible within a reasonable time frame.

Mr. Bontrager,

thank you for your reply. How quickly can you move your ships and men to Omega-11 and Koeln systems? While it shouldn't be problematic to resume Omega-11 lane construction project, we guess specific on-spot surveying in Koeln will have to be performed first. When, how many, of what type and with what crew DSE ships can we expect in Koeln? We will try to accomodate on Tholey station.

If your captains require bonus for dangerous space operations for Omega-11 lane deliveries, we are ready to talk about this subject.

Daumann Heavy Construction awaits your answer.

Best regards,

Hanna Richter DHC

To: Hanna Richter, DHC

I can have ships with crew and parts in Omega-11 within the day should it suit you. Work can begin there as soon as sufficient amounts of parts and crew arrive.

As for Koeln, we have already had quite a few ships make scouting runs to chart the new route. Construction would be able to be started as soon as accommodations can be made either on Tholey station or in Stuttgart.

It's been a pleasure working with you.

Mr. Bontrager,

Solarius station is ready to accept your men and ships. Should some 50 000 standard lane whitebox "units" be sufficient to restart the lane project? We're willing to subsidize import of every container with additional sum of 2000 credits for now, with deliveries reported on this frequency for convenience.

Regarding your expansion into Koeln, at the moment spare space on Tholey or planetside is practically impossible to organize; as a result for initial system exploration and lane preparation you will have to be housed on either Planet Stuttgart, or Freiburg station. We'll look into it yet and get back to you.

Best regards,

Hanna Richter DHC