Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Funny Sunny | From: Ezrael Vertiga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: AFC-Events
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Hello racing king!

Maybe you remember me? My fiance Maren and I, Ezrael Vertiga, where at your party in New London and joined the racing in Dublin. We wanted to contact you way earlier, but things got a little tough out here in the Outer Rim.

Anyway, how is it going? Any further racing events or parties planned in near future? Maren and I, and I guess a good friend of mine, we would like to take our time off from all the action and just have some fun.

Ezrael Vertiga
[Image: l3P7UWY.gif]

TO: Ezrael Vertiga

Hey there,

Nice to see a familiar face and all. I was waiting for some kind message from you sooner or later last time we met at the party. Hows it going!?
So you are interseted in some more fun, huh? You've missed an event for you but we are going to have a party in Baffin real soon!

Hope to see you all there! It's going to be fun! Let's catch up perhaps.

Cheers,

Yeah, heard about the race in the Omegas.

But you know, duty and all. The last weeks were quite a bit troublesome, so I look forward to come to the party, however I still have to organize our journey to Baffin. Well, you will see if we're there when we're there. I'm sure Maren wants to race against you once more.

Ezrael Vertiga

Hey,

We'll be there waiting for sure. I don't know if I'll be racing that day or busy operating the ship we have for the main racing event. Ill have my racing ship near-by though if things show promising, sure!

So duty, huh? What's been keeping you out there all worked up?

Cheers,

Hey again.

It was good fun with you down at the party. If you feel like taking a break again from whatever it is you're doing, drop by at The Black Cherry some time. You'll get first rounds on the house. Just let the bartender know.

If you need something from the club as well that we can help out, let us know. In any case, you can be sure to be notified for the next party or race we pull.

Cheers,

Yo hello Sunnyboy!

Can't wait to do those Bling Jump Races again. How awesome was that? You know how to do those events, boy. I'll try to bring Maren again with me the next time, she would have loved it. As for now, we have to stay in Omega-49, just for another few days, since I await some people to arrive here.

If you are around, feel free to pay us a visit. I guess you'd be surprised to see my own "party bus".

You know, I guess one of your members, the pilot of the Kraken, knows me already, as the Captain of one of the Core ships that helped the Kraken during a nomad attack. However, me, my crew and my ship aren't any longer with the Core, and I'd lie if I'd say I couldn't use any kind of support now. I mean, we can keep ourselves over water, but I don't want to stay for too long in Omega-49 with all the edge world weirdos around. If you know a good route to sneak through Bretonia, with a very large vessel, that would be something. Or, if you have a good connection to the bretonian law enforcers... I mean, I love Bretonia, and it's sad that they are pretty much occupied with all the pirates from the Outer Rim and the weird frenchmen from Gallia, but I doubt they would allow, for any reason, a defected capital ship from the Core to pass their space. Although I'd love to hear the opposite.

If you know someone or something that you think would be helpful to us, that would be cool.

Ezrael Vertiga

Hey!,

Oh so you were part of the core that had rescued The Kraken, eh? Interesting, actually. I didn't expect that. I'm happy actually that there are some good Core pilots out there.
Anyway, if you are looking to smuggle yourself and your 'party ship' through Sirius... well then I believe I can be of good service to you. Perhaps I will take another visit down to Omega-49...

Tell me, Mr. Ezrael, after considering using the jump-holes into Dublin as a possible solution to your problem, have you considered Jumping?

Think about it.
She's called the Chick Magnet for a reason.

Cheers,

Hey Sunny!

Just heard of your racing event. Baffin again? Sounds good to me. Maren and I could use some distraction from the recent chaos with some petulant factions. However, we don't have neat racing ships. You don't happen to have two Arrows for rent? Wouldn't want to buy those just for that one ocasion, so how about that instead? If one of it pops, I'd pay for it. If not, you'd still get a little bit of cash for it. How does that sound?

By the way, greetings from Maren. She can't wait to feed you her afterburn dust.

Ezrael Vertiga
[Image: huf3F3t.gif]

Oh hey!

We met in space yesterday in Penn, if you remember.
Arrows for rent, huh? I think we can make something work with that. We usually though treat our Arrows as more like personal ships, but I can assume some club-owned spare arrows can be arranged for such occasions.
Better yet, if you'd like we can just have these Arrows for you and have them parked in one of our hangars until a next race event when you decide to use them again.
What you get in addition with that option is that we can customize your Arrow to fix you personally.

Think about it.
Looking forwards to seeing you all at the event.
Cheers,

Sounds good to me. Don't tell Maren anything about the customization thing, buddy, or she will turn the entire ship into a rainbow skittle like she did with her old Sabre.

[Image: placeholder1_by_rhulaner-daq0bqu.png]

How much do I owe you for what you offered?

Ezrael Vertiga
Pages: 1 2