Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty: Frank.Vogel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Transmission Initiated]

[Sender]
Robin Gresch
[Receiver]
Any Willing Pilot
[Subject]
Frank Vogel
[Date]
June 8th, 823 A.S.

[Transmission Starts]

Alright, pilots. There's another threat to prosperity out there, and I hope you fellas can take him down.

His name is Frank Vogel, and he's a pilot of the Liberty Navy Secondary, and he's apparently in command of something. What? I don't know, but if it's anything with bigger guns than what just knocked us out again, then it's big trouble.

This is where you fine gents come in.

Your job, should choose to accept and follow, is to find this guy, whose callsign is 'Frank.Vogel', and take him out. Now, I don't want him killed, per-see. I want him to suffer. I want him to know that he screwed up. I want him to learn the error of his ways, and know wholeheartedly that he made a giant mistake.

I am offering 30.000.000 Sirius Credits for any pilot who can take him down. In addition, this bounty is only open to Freelancers and any pilots of the Xeno Alliance. People with lives. This way, he will learn that anyone can make his life miserable.

I am counting on you, gents. Make. Him. Pay.

Signed,
Robin Gresch

[Transmission Terminated]
Greetings, I deliverd your "message". I think he might have noticed that he have done something wrong, when he gets hunted by almost everybody. I told him to stop making trouble. The first way, with words, didn't work that well... But I'm sure the second way worked better. See below for evidence of the target's Identification papers and the evidence of the destructed ship.

Identification
Execution

Please transfer the credits to 410th|Luna
With best regards,
"L"