Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Regarding the Bundschuh Shipline (Inputs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Considering the Bundschuh are getting a new ship line, i would like to approach the community for inputs. I would like to know :

1) If the ships presented here fits the bill in looking "Bundschuh"
2) what kind of Textures do you think would fit it.
3) Any changes/suggestions if you have any

These are not "FINAL" models. They will be tweaked and changed accordingly.

Link to p3d.in
Direct Link

Bundschuh SHF, VHF and HF with the Mjolnir and bergelmir at the ends for comparisons

On a hindsight the SHF will need to be changed.

Thanks
So who's building these anyway? Where do they come from? That might tell you what ship features are best to incorporate.
I'm really not a fan of these, they look a bit too high tech and sleek (especially the VHF) to be built by most factions in Discovery , let alone the Bundschuh. I'm still going to take my own crack at the shipline when I get a chance.
Very well. I will concentrate on other projects. Please make the necessary changes in the spreadsheet
I didn't say to stop working on them, by all means continue trying to improve them. I have no idea when I'll be able to get around to these ships, so having someone else working on them too is just fine. I was only offering what little input I saw fit to give regarding them.
Try to get some inspiration from the Rheinland unlawful ships.
The Arbeiter and the Sichel are good examples, should give you an overview on how the ships should look.
Maybe mix rheinland and borderworlds tech? Just like LWB and Unioners mixed CTE with rheinland gear.
(06-09-2016, 09:50 PM)TheSauron Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe mix rheinland and borderworlds tech? Just like LWB and Unioners mixed CTE with rheinland gear.

basically this
Bear in mind that the Bundschuh, similar to the Dragons (maybe even more so) has very close ties to the Order, and has also not only a few Order ships in service, but also Order technology in use. While this is not a broad thing for all Bundschuh members, it is very likely to assume that the Order will lend expertise and maybe even shipyard capabilities, depending on the situation. That definitely might influence the design.
(06-09-2016, 07:32 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say to stop working on them, by all means continue trying to improve them. I have no idea when I'll be able to get around to these ships, so having someone else working on them too is just fine. I was only offering what little input I saw fit to give regarding them.
Lol i didnt mean to sound harsh. I wrote tat since i got no idea how bund ships would look n to save time since you said u would do it or have a crack at it.

Will try to work on it
Pages: 1 2