Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF Admiralty, War Cabinet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Very High
To: Admiralty, War Cabinet

[Image: 89TOswh.png]
(The sound is dotted with interference. The image is unstable. Screwing, welding and occasional shouts of men can be heard in the background. Some of the ship's wiring has been torn or exposed, causing a short circuit from time to time)

Ladies, gentlemen, my respect. I cannot speak with you in person as the current circumstances make that difficult. I hope that the weather on New London is enjoyable and that your stuffed armchairs are ##mfortable. I come to you with a humble request. Namely, my dear fellows, the southern defense almost collapsed yesterday. It were the Hessians and the Coalition. Fortunately they retreated, either because they had spent all of th### ###unition on our ships, or because they feared our reinforcements from New London, which have never come. They might return.

Three battleships, ladies and gentlemen, and two cru####s, as well as two destroyers. This wasn't a raid. I think it was an attempt... of invasion. I am a nobleman, same as many of you. One cannot even think what those communists would do to us. The Norfolk fleet needs reinforcements, and fast. Or Rheinland. I plead for permission to contact the Rheinland Military and arrange a few amendments to the Omega Treaty.

Give me reinf##cements, or give me poison.

Open for Replies
[Image: euhshe.png]
[Image: 10ql7v5.png]

Honored Admiral Sir George Richard Hall,

My office has received the report about this brawl in Omega-3 and Cambridge systems. This sudden attack coming from the Hessians is troublesome indeed. For years we've never witnessed such organized hostility towards the Realm of Her Majesty, which makes us believe that the Revolution Alliance, of molly, coalition and hessians are plotting something bigger behind the scenes. I will bring this matter to the War Cabinet and discuss it with our Prime Minister and the Queen herself. There might be a suitable solution for our southern problems which was impossible to be realized before...but now due to your small defeat and some of the affairs of House Liberty - things will be smoother this time.

Nevertheless, I've requested from the fleet admiral to send some reinforcements from Southampton - primary few bomber squadrons and some destroyers. I would recommend you to maintain Norfolk's Dunkirks safe due to their limited numbers - do not engage with them unless needed. As for the damaged battleships - the towing ships are on their way to return them in dry docks for repairs.

The Hessian outbreak will not go unpunished.

Baron Piett, Lord of Jarrow
Military Advisor of the Armed Forces,
Minister of Defence of House Bretonia

[Image: 97r2wg.png]