Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BMM- From: BMF|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:CEO
Subject:Cooperation
To:BMM-

Greetings to all BMM-,

Bretonia Mining And Fabrication realize the hard situation our beloved Kingdom is going through, therefor, our cooperation became a must. We share the same aims same stations same destiny, recently i have heard some rumors that BMM- and BMF| have some sort of conflict, well let me say it short and direct, as long as i am alive and breathing i will never allow such a thing to happen. Its a promise i made to myself to continue the same way same direction same policy the way Lord Duncan MacRae was planning and not to give a chance to the haters of our beloved Kingdom to slander Us.

Can you see it the way i do ? can you realize how fast our beloved Bretonia can grow with its fine corporations cooperating together toward one goal side by side ? Lets make our dream become true and not with words, no, with ACTIONS.

The main reason why i am contacting you today that recently New London bases, and i am not talking here about only BMF bases, have a very low Gold Ore Storage. How come that happen when Bretonia have the best miners & traders ever in sirius sector ?

I am basically offering a cooperation contract to keep the gold ore levels of all Bretonian bases high in a daily bases. not only Gold Ore, but all kind of ore our beloved Bretonia is rich with. If you are interested please reply to me back to discuss in more details how our mining operation will be,

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer
General | Recruitment | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine
Headquarter | Bretonia | Isle Of Skye | Orbit of Planet New London
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
We can and we will, Long Live For The Queen
[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: BMF|
Encryption: Medium
Subject: RE: Cooperation

Greetings Mr. Conner,
In desperate moments, cooperation is a must and undeniable, for causes that are bigger than us. As you said, we share same bases, same fate. We cannot allow such rumors of haters spread and cripple our unity. Together, with actions and words, we will help our Kingdom grow and make it prosperous.

About bases, yes i saw some of them at very low ore levels lately, we need to work on them. I am more than happy to accept your cooperation offer.

So, Lets hear details.

Best Regards,
Martin Carter
Chief Executive Officer

Greetings again,
I hope in desperate moments and none desperate moments as well, however, our Bretonia space is rich of natural solid material such as Cobalt, Beryllium and Gold. What i am proposing here is to expend together our mining operation into Cambridge and Omega 3. Is that something you would be interested in?

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer

Greetings again Mr. Conner,
Your offer is...interesting, to say the least. We can definitely expand to Cambridge, however Omega-3 can be a bit problematic due to high Corsair, Hessian and IMG presence. We should strenghten our security divisions if we are going to undertake such operation. In general we are willing to make it happen. I propose a combined security wing solely focuses on Omega operations, called Gold Wing. I am awaiting your response about how we can effectively coordinate our security divisions.

Best Regards,
Martin Carter
Chief Executive Officer

Greetings Mr. Carter,

Well nothing is impossible, mining in omega 3 might be hard but not impossible, i was even thinking of going up to Tau-23 but at the moment we will have to delay such an operation because we are upgrading and renovating our station and we are in need of 20000 units of PlasFoam Conduits with a price of 1562 SC a unit Is that something you can help me with ?

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer

Greetings again Mr. Conner,
Hmmmm... PlasFoams...Everyone wants them nowadays...20000...Alright. I will inform my shippers about that. We can do that.

Best Regards,
Martin Carter
Chief Executive Officer

Dear Sir or Madame,

I was told you're in need for some PlasFoam Conduits. I'm here to report that all the deliveries have been successfully completed. It wasn't that easy due to multiplicity of recent tasks, but I've done my best to finish it. I'm attaching some visual evidence:

1) |||| ---> ||||
2) |||| ---> ||||
3) |||| ---> ||||
4) |||| ---> ||||

I'm glad I could help

Best Regards,
Mark Snow

Greetings Mr. Carter,

Thank you for your prompt response and for your fast delivery, a total of 20000 units of PlasFoam Conduits Have been received successfully and a 30 000 000 SC was forwarded to you as a bounce for your outstanding fast delivery, Appreciated.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer
[Image: 0gSlFb3.gif]

Greetings gentleman

Having in sight the cooperation agreements between our companies, we have noticed that, once again, our Gold depots are running low.

For this reason we request BMM to deliver 100 000 units of this precious mineral to Fortitudine, this will be paid at 2 000 SCU.

Delivery reports should be made here.
50 000 000 SC will be transferred to a ship of your choosing, upon completion of the task if you wish to accept it.

Best Regards,
Cpt. Dillan Hunt
Chief Executive Officer

To: Dillan Hunt, Chief Executive Officer, BMF
Subject: Cooperation

Greetings,
it is always good to hear from you, especially in these days our cooperation is very important. However, your request will be handled as quickly as possible, as we both know Dublin isn't the safest place in Bretonia anymore. However, I'm sure we can arrange something for your request.

I'm looking forward to your answer Mr. Hunt.

Sincerely Yours,
Ian Gunn CEO of BMM
Pages: 1 2