Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Randy Santiago, 72nd || From: Your old friend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JVIaYeH.png]

COMM-ID: John McMurphy
TARGET-ID: Randy Santiago

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Hello Santiago.
First of all thank you for telling me about who of the Veraz sisters is still alive. It helped a lot to find the remnants of the exiles. The majority of them seems to have returned to Malta and joined the new established National Council.

At first I had my doubts about such an establishment but you know yourself how chaotic the Maltese goverment is. This Council will hopefully bring a bit order into this chaos.

This Council doesn't restrict us in our individual business but also offers protection to united interests of the several parties. Isn't that great? I think it is.
We both could finally get real influence in the Maltese goverment. If you ask me we should take this possibility. Think about it.

Your old friend John McMurphy

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE-SENDING MESSAGE

[Transmission Initiated]

[Comm ID]
Randall Marcato Santiago
[Receiver ID]
John McMurphy

[Transmission Begins]

Hello, old friend.

I apologize for not responding sooner. The conflict with Gallia, as well as an.. unusual incident aboard the Aurora had taken my attention away from other matters.

While I am thankful that you have located the rest of the group, the rest of it puts me a bit off.

I've never seen much chaos in the 'government' of Malta. Misguidance, yes. Chaos? Again, not much.

While I would foresee possibilities in influence within the Maltesian political sector, I fear of what implications this may provoke. The Fleet has done much to keep itself isolated from the tyranny that the Cross is laying down for their 'crusade'. I'm not sure stepping into the footprints of the Cross would be the wisest thing to follow this with. I will think on it, however.

I wish you luck, old friend, in your efforts. The heavens gave you a voice, as well as two hands, and I urge you to use both. I fear that this conflict will not end in a controlled state.

Until then, go with honor, John. May the gods watch over you.

Best regards,
Randall Santiago, Maltese 72nd Fleet.

[Transmission Terminated]

RE-OPENING CHANNEL

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

[He speaks really quickly, his voice somehow hoarse]
Randy. I am sorry. I kept it a secret for too long.
Nobody except you and this Order knows it now. Not even Rosa.

Give me time. I will explain you how it happened. Old friend. Don't listen to this Order Captain. I am still the same old John. Just with more trouble.

John McMurphy

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

-- --{ Transmission Initiated }-- --

[Comm ID]
Randall Marcato Santiago
[Receiver ID]
John McMurphy

[Transmission Begins]

John.

First and foremost, I'm sorry. I'm sorry this happened to you, I'm sorry you had to live with it this long, and I'm dreadfully sorry I couldn't be there to stop it. Little has changed, and this.. Amenhotep will most likely shadow the Fleet for the time being, but you have my trust.

While the rest of the Fleet may not be so sympathetic, Richard and Maria will no doubt see the silver lining in all of this. Remain strong, old friend. Keep your will above and your heart clean. I'll be there to hear you out.

Your friend,
Randall Santiago.

-- --{ Transmission Terminated }-- --

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Randy.

I apologize if I got you and your fleet into trouble with this but I have trust into you. You will get things dealt with the Order.

Regarding myself. Don't you worry too much. I survived.. not exactly worse but enough. I will find a way to life with it though help is always welcome. About the Spirit Fire. We went through an unstable jumphole back then. Surprised by their kind we didn't survive really long. Ned was the last one to be aboard. He should have made it back through the jumphole before the hull suffered a major breach.

Maria and me fleed with the last two fighters a few minutes before this. Many died before already.
Maria also took "Luna" with her but.. I have no idea where she is. She didn't return to Malta.

If you could try and find her.. it would be much appreciated.

John McMurphy out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED