Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To:Kruger Minerals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Source: Planet Muira , Okinawa System , Kusari
Submitter: Captain Hiro Nishizawa
Recipant: Kruger Minerals
Subject: Breuninger Station

I'm Captain of a GMG transport callsign "Hatakaze".I'm opening this channel to express my concerns over your Breininger Station in the New Berlin system.I understand GMG and Rheinland are not best friends but we have right to travel through Rheinland territory.GMG ships are having problems landing on Planet New Berlin and passing through because your station is opening fire on our transports.Today we lost one of our ships to your station turrents.I know you hate us but it doesnt mean you can shoot us in a neutral space.Our ships have to get out of lane and travel on cruise away from the planet.We are having difficulty on landing on planet new berlin. Kindly look into this matter and grant all GMG vessels NEUTRAL status to your Breininger station as we mean no harm to your station.I will be waiting for your reply.
THANKYOU

================CLOSING CHANNEL===============
[Image: Hans_Hofmann.png]

To: Captain Hiro Nishizawa
Subject: Breuninger Station weapons fire

Guten tag herr Nishizawa,

Where should I even start first... *ah* the transponder on your vessel.

Firstly, you see plenty of GMG vessels pass through Rheinland and next to New Berlin planet and never has one GMG pilot complained about its position since it was built. Because the station is more then 3 clicks away from the nearest trade lane and even more from the New Berlin docking ring. This all meaning that neither our ships nor our stations are shooting your vessel without a very good reason and this one probably being your faulty transponder, something that you should see about fixing.

Secondly, Breuninger has no defense turrets, not even one. The only defense weapons that fall on my mind are the two lousy popsicles mounted on the station it self and those two can't even deshield a fighter let alone a fully shielded transport, they are useless if anything.

And thirdly, well looking to the previous two points I just don't see how an unarmed Kruger station could ever destroy a ship.

I hope this answers all of your problems. Please do let me know and contact me again if the need arises again.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Chief of Security, Hans Hofmann

[Image: End_Of_Transmission.png]