Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Planetform Incorporated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
USI has just acquired the mineral rights to Planet Edmonton in Alberta. Unfortunately, the planet has never been geologically surveyed, and as a result, we don’t know if further investment in the planet is worth the credits and effort. Therefore, I would like to have this survey done so that we may either begin targeting areas for development and mining or try to recoup losses. If this is a task that your teams are interested in taking on, please contact me and provide an expected cost for your services. I look forward to hearing from you.

Signed,

Peter Tomson

USI President
[Image: hQOiAPF.gif]

I'm Jessica Thompson ,Secretary of Mr.Daniel Fletchley . My apologies for the delay, as Mr.Fletchley is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances. We've Noticed that you have quite an Interest in Planet Edmonton , I've Dispatched Our Best Surveying Ship The PFI-Longford to Planet Edmonton and The Initial Reports are Very Much In Favor of you , Initial Reports Indicate that the planet used to Support Life form's ,But Due To Some Unknown Cataclysm Event The Life forms in the Planet Died .There is Still a a Strong Possibility that it can Support Life easily with Terraforming , The Planet Is at the Right Distance from The Sun ,It Has The Right Amount Of Land To Ocean Water Ratio, There Seems to Be a Large Amount of Minerals and Oil Underneath the Planet And I Quote the exact words of our researcher Mr. John Edmon "This Planet Could be a Gold Mine , There Seems To be a Huge Quantity of Oil and Natural Minerals Under the Land masses". But I Should Warn You Not to Jump towards Any Conclusion as This is Just From the Initial Survey. If a Contract Can be agreed PlanetForm Inc Can Send out its forces in numbers To Planet Edmonton to Survey . We Apologize for the Initial delay , We Regret any Inconvenience Caused .

I've Attached Initial Survey Footage.
http://imgur.com/a/GuJnB

Yours sincerely,

Jessica Thompson

PlanetForm Incorporated

[Image: DkRdC3B.png]
It's good to hear that Edmonton has such potential. I'm willing to send Planetform a sum of 100 million credits for the full survey. If you find this offer to be acceptable, please send me the details of your bank account so that I may send over the credits quickly.

I look forward to working with you and the rest of Planetform in the future.

Signed,

Peter Tomson

USI President

Encryption: Twin Band Alphanumeric
Subject: Re: Survey

[Image: eFSVtKb.jpg]

Mister Tomson,

Forgive me for not attending to this personally. I had to deal with some personal crises, and hence, delegated my secretary.

As it stands, Planetform is indeed excited to enter into business with Universal Shipping once again. A detailed survey shall be conducted as soon as the research team is ready. I shall have to request you to grant us access to Platinum Incorporated for the time being, so that our team can resupply. Our team would also like to erect a temporary landing site,open to only PFI and USI vessels.

Our banking neural account, PFI)Moneyland , is prepared for transactions. The crew to Edmonton has been dispatched as well.

Hoping that our partnership flourishes in the years to come. Wishing you the best of luck, I remain

Yours sincerely
Daniel Fletchley
CEO,
PlanetForm Incorporated

It is good to hear that the terms have been accepted. I'll message the base so that you are given permission to dock, and will allow for your team to set up a landing site. Lastly, the money has been sent to your account.

I look forward to hearing the results of this survey.

Signed,

Peter Tomson

USI President

[Image: HBzZ97Ut.jpg?1]

Encryption: Twin Band Alphanumeric
Subject: Re: Survey

Mr Tomson,

On behalf of Mr Fletchley and Planetform Inc, I am glad to inform you that the survey mission to planet Edmonton has completed successfully. We acquired a plenty of field materials and a comprehensive report was uploaded to your Neural Net node just a few moments ago.

Here how we can move on from here.

First, if you prefer, Planetform will begin planning and constructing a permanent encampments on sites of the discovered mineral deposits. I will send you a bill of materials for each of those bases shortly. Those camps will be designed to have mining facilities and supply the terraformiing efforts in future.

Second, we could start planning the terraforming itself. A project will be ready approximately by the time we finish building the bases. It will cover all methods we are going to use along with the estimated materials required for every phase.

Please, let me know of you decision. Thank you for choosing Planetform.

Yours sincerely
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated
[Image: OPh5lbt.png?1]

Mr. Worth, this is some of the best news I've heard all week. I'm sure the shareholders for both of our companies will be pleased when I announce these promising results. That being said, I would like to move ahead with the settlement plans quickly, so that I can continue to please the shareholders and finally see some returns from this investment. Therefore, if you could send over those plans soon, it would be much appreciated.

Signed,

Peter Tomson

USI President