Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Subject: James "Hellfire" Rascal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Full name: James "Hellfire" Rascal
Origin: Crayterian
Year of birth: 793 A.S
Father: Roland Rascal (deceased)
Mother: Marie Rascal-Ferdinson (deceased)

Early Years:

Not much is known about the young James Rascal. He is the son of a fighter pilot and a nurse.
Born during the great journey of the Crayter Republic to the inner Sirius sectors, he has already seen chaos and confusion, experienced heavy losses. But given the circumstances, there was not much time to mourn. He had to grow rapidly in order to keep up with his surroundings.

Formation

In his early teens, James was assigned to a combat and reconnaissance squadron for formation purposes, sitting in the copilot seat of a Pytho type Bomber, it was his first step outside the shelter of a cruiser. Supposedly an eventless patrol mission. The squadron was attacked by an unknown hostile. The squadron was wiped out, the pilot of the Pytho killed by debris, leaving James as sole survivor of the attack, flying a wrecked and burning ship, under enemy fire, back to the carrier.
This event gave him his nickname "Hellfire".

Present Days

Being a very impulsive person and having sometimes issues with commanding officers, he was asked to "cool down" for a while and tried himself in many different jobs such as trader, miner or freelancer before returning into the ranks if the Crayter Military before getting fired for good for insubordination after a disastrous Omicron solo assignment.

After a few days of thinking and flying in the depth of Sirius, he decided to give it a try and joined the Liberty Navy.
Note to myself:

After being thrown out of the Crayter military, I thought going to another house military was a good idea.. But actually, it wasn't...
Sure, I have issues to restrain myself from knocking out crap-talking officer saying that a disastrous mission, by their fault that is, is not a reason for insubordination...
But still, I'm crayterian, and proud to be part of a nation that never dies no matter what.
So, now I'm back in New Hope, back to my people.
Back to what I need to finish...
I thought I could run from my past, run from what I have become...
They killed my parents, stole my childhood... They created a monster, now they will get to meet it...

For those we left behind and those who died for us to live...
James Rascal Random Log Entry:

Date: Who cares...

It's been a while since i left the Navy to come back to the Crayter Nation...
If you can still call it a nation...
Most of the time, me and a few fellow pilots are just patrolling in and around Coronado, visiting the Gallia kingdom from time to time, waiting for orders from a Command Center seemingly dead...
Orders that will never come...
I'm trying hard to maintain some kind of active duty, so it looks at least from the outside that there are still crayterians alive...
But the few fellow pilots i've found are not close to be enough to make our nation great again...
Coronado Has become a major waypoint to outcasts, hackers and even Wilds are showing up from time to time...
Tau-44 is empty of crayterian forces, the Hades stands still, stationary and inactive...

Where is our will to live? Where is our will to fight?

Was it inevitable? Are we fated to vanish? And the people we left behind? Did they die in vain??!

I can't allow this! My parents did not die in vain!!!

I will not allow that we vanish like that! not after what we've been through!!!
Random log entry:

Date: As always...

Well... Ryan, my youngest wingman joined the navy like i did before. Might be good that he gathers sime field experience with a already settled military.

As for myself, i got a strange signal...

I still need to triangulate its position, but i sounds familiar to me, like a song, a melody from deep within my memory...

I need to see what it is and who is sending it...
Random log entry:

The signal lead me to the only "people" knowing more than any other civilisation, the Gammu AI...

There, I learned that my father, after my mothers death, left the Crayter Republic. Became a bounty hunter...

His log brought me to the Omicron Rho system.

After struggling to revive a nation that doesn't want to fight anymore, I just take my fathers words as an order: "take this ship and what you've learned, and find your place"
And so I move on and take that bounty hunter ship, and do as I'm told...
Random Log Entry:

I thought i found my path, thought i was done with my past, but it seems my heart still beats the sound of my origin's nation.
As i flew through Magellan, with my old Talon, maybe thinking of returning to the navy, as i had still friends there asking me to come back, I encountered a Gallic Battleship....
the crew didn't seem to have a clue that i am Crayterian...

This was the sign I needed and I found that place where i belong.

Sorry, dad, but i won't walk in your footsteps. I'm a pilot, and i'm a crayterian.

My Place is with my people!