Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junker Congress || From: Solitaire Metropolis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: Junker Congress | Director of Rhienland
Subject: Premium Scrap Shipments

Guten Tag,
Herr Rico, Congress Director of Rhienlnad,
I would like to present myself at the beginning to you mien herr, My name is Mark Hamann, a rheinlander business man from the New Berlin system. I am the CEO of Solitaire Metropolis found in sector 3B at Stuttgart system. I came to you today with an offer for some business contract. Since our demand on some materials is getting higher so we would like to contract the Junkers Congress for shipping some materials to our station. We understand here, that the Junkers Congress are the best at extracting Premium Scrap so accordingly we would like to request 30,000 pieces of Premium Scrap to be shipped from your sources at Texas or Puertorico Systems to our station at Stuttgart. The docking master is willing to pay 5,000 credits for each piece delivered. The docking master also will provide a decent amount of Cobalt, Silver ore and/or Uncut diamonds to be purchased by your pilots on their way back. So it will be a win-win situation and profit from both runs back and forth. Let me know what you think about it mein herr Rico and have a gut day.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]
[Image: IdeHjAz.png?1]

Ello ello Mr.Hamman,

Er guten tag I suppose. You seem to be very well informed as I have just re-assumed my position as Rheinland director. I am not quite sure what you would need all of that premium scrap for but its not in a junkers nature to ask such questions. What is in a Junkers nature however is getting the most we can out of every deal and I feel like there is a bit more to get out of this one. Here's my counter proposal and you can take it or leave it:

30k units of our most premium scrap, delivered by our best pilots for the low low price of 5,500 SC per unit.

Think about that and get back to me, honestly even this is laneway robbery but I'm willing to make the sacrifice to gain such an esteemed business partner for future dealings.

Rico Valesquez
Rheinland Director
Junkers Congress
Sigma Junkers

Receiver: Junker Congress | Director of Rhienland

Guten Tag,
Herr Rico, Congress Director of Rhienlnad,
It's me Mark Hamann and i am glad that my transmission found a reply from your side so fast. Actually, the price you are offering is too high, but since this is the first contract i have with the Junkers Congress then i will get this one done. I Accept the price of 5,500 credits per every Premium Scrap piece delivered. I would like to inform you that i will no longer do more contracts with the Junker Congress using these numbers again, and i think we will move to another style of work. I will send my faithful Republican Shipping employees that work at the Solitaire Metropolis to get the materials from your mining fields and installations next time. I would like to inform you that the Junker Congress access permissions are granted and the price is set by the docking master so welcome with the products as soon as possible. Have a gut day mein herr Rico.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_Boost.png]

Receiver: Junker Congress

Guten Tag,
Junkers Congress,
After gathering information and contacting the junkers congress leadership, we knew that Herr Rico is missing and no longer part of the junkers congress, and also we knew that the junkers congress do not ship premium scrap to installations, which is totally contradicting the previous transmission we had from Herr Rico when he was representing the junkers congress. Accordingly, this contract is terminated and we wish you a good day.