Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Valente Rossi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BhNtK1R.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Joshua Hunt
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: HIGH
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: 1.1/s
TOPIC: An inquiry

____

Rossi,

It's been a really long time, hasn't it? I hope you and your associates are doing well. How've you been? I haven't really heard anything from you, or anyone out of Cayman for that matter.

The last time you and I talked was Omega-3. You mentioned that you were having manufacturing difficulties for the R-1 Series, right? I'm still interested in them, and I know you're pretty interested in the HF-V series on a personal level. So I have a proposition for you.

You see, I'm an engineer. I build and design things. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on an R-1 P "Lich", or at the very least, aiding in the construction of one of my own, in exchange for an HF-V Prosecutor. A ship for a ship. I'm sure you might have a counter-proposal, so let's hear it. I'm willing to negotiate, but this is certainly something I'd like to get done. It's not only a personal request, but cataloging technology is part of my job, and this would go a long way in that regard.

- Hunt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RELAY PING - TRANSMISSION RESENT

RELAY PING - TRANSMISSION RESENT