Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Following a recent, very final, and (IMHO) hugely destructive move by the admin team, I am resigning as 1iC of GRN|.

This was a long time coming anyway, given my growing lack of passion for all things Disco in recent weeks and months, but this recent decision (and I'm sure it's more than obvious which it is) is the spark that's set light to the kindling. The community has, as a whole, made its stance on all things Gallic clear numerous times, and in light of the dwindling, almost non-existent Gallic playerbase and the severe burnout that I'm experiencing as a member of the faction (I've been shooting things in the Taus and Leeds for over 3 years now), I'm no longer at all willing to push this particular cart uphill any longer. Whether the faction manages to find someone else with a drive, enthusiasm, and passion that can help it succeed again will remain to be seen - but ultimately, at this level of jaded cynicism and growing bitterness, that person isn't going to be me.

The faction will hold its own internal vote on who should become the new leader. Once a decision is made, I will hand over all assets, forum permissions and so forth.

Here's to 3 years of totalitarian RP, constant Taus/Magellan krieg, and friendships that have grown far beyond this mod.
Not a member of the faction, but regardless, thank you for all your efforts for Gallia and the community, Omi.
I agree with the above. Thank you for keeping the GRN alive with the less than optimal conditions you were given.
So much for that. You've certainly contributed lots in the ways of running the most active faction in the least active house, and while we might not always get along, and you might not like me personally, I somewhat liked and respected you. Oh well.
*Shiki salutes*
tschussie
Furthermore, I consider that the GRN should get California ZOI.
(06-29-2016, 11:11 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with the above. Thank you for keeping the GRN alive with the less than optimal conditions you were given.

What Alley and as such Petitioner stated.
Have fun in whatever you are going to do next, Omi.
Never thought I'd fly a tagged valor!

Thanks for everything! Will miss! Nothin but respect man!
Farewell, Omi. Will miss those active GRN shippies.
Pages: 1 2 3