Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: .:j:. (Junker Congress) has a new leader.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most of you know this already, but Tinkerbell has decided to step down as leader of the Junker Congress. He is taking a much more casual approach to Discovery, but will continue to make the occasional appearance on the forums.

He has appointed two players to act in his stead. I am the new faction 'leader' and Chief Arbiter, all responsibility and paperwork falls to me. Hawk is the Deputy Arbiter, and due to his high activity in-game is your man to talk to if I'm not around. I make no calls without his support and advice, and vice versa.

Stories and an In-RP transfer of power will be written in the very near future.

I look forward to your support and welcome any and all advice other faction leaders may have.
Rudo, congratulations, having already spoke to you about things, I do have confidence in your abilities to lead the faction, and I am sure you will do great.

I would also like to take the time to thank Tinkerbell. I know we have had our problems, but I would like to sincerely thank you as a member of the discovery community. You have taken a faction that for too long was overlooked and only played be people interested in power smuggling, and brought it a new rp base that is honestly, remarkable. Tinkerbell you have faced opposition for much of your time with the JC, and have used it to make a truly unique rp for your faction. You have created a large, active faction, and have reinvigorated the rp of the Junkers on this server. The JC has been lucky to have you.

Thank you.

this is a surprise.. but i support your leadership
' Wrote:Rudo, congratulations, having already spoke to you about things, I do have confidence in your abilities to lead the faction, and I am sure you will do great.

I would also like to take the time to thank Tinkerbell. I know we have had our problems, but I would like to sincerely thank you as a member of the discovery community. You have taken a faction that for too long was overlooked and only played be people interested in power smuggling, and brought it a new rp base that is honestly, remarkable. Tinkerbell you have faced opposition for much of your time with the JC, and have used it to make a truly unique rp for your faction. You have created a large, active faction, and have reinvigorated the rp of the Junkers on this server. The JC has been lucky to have you.

Thank you.

/Signed the above on behalf of the Black Dragons (Pip is unfortunately away for a few days, but adds his sentiments)

Congratulations and Good luck, Rudo, we look forward to the interaction between our Factions and continuing excellent RP from you guy's. Tinkerbell we wish you well for the future, good to know you're not just leaving.

*** Incoming Transmission ***

[Static slowly replaced by loud depressing houston music in the background]

Howdy boyz! A new boss man? Ah shucks, I'm going to miss that Tinker fella. Well, sniff, I reckon I can work with my fellow congressman in this new chain of er, um, command. We better check to see if 'dem hogz repect my new boss just as much az the old one... Oh, I sure hope we don't git no krazy greenhornz. I've heard rumors of peeps saying they want to tarnish our shiny record.

Well enough hot air from me, good luck to you bossman,
Lonewolf.

[Annoying music fades out and is replaced by static]

*** End of transmission ***

Thanks Zelot (but he never sends cash!).

I was really fortunate to have some great players join the faction. They range from brand spanking new players to some who have been around a little while and recently a few of the ones who have been on quite awhile.

Rudo and Hawk will do a great job and I want to thank all the members and for picking up the ball so well.

Tinkerbell will become "The Founder" and simply provide philosophical guidance for the concept. I will rewrite and clean up the "charter" a little (now that I will have time).

Fun playing with you all and I'll check my pms and the like.

Tink

Ah Tink, I'm going to miss you. You brought a distinct notion of political intrigue to Discovery that no one else quite could.

Though I think Rudo is a good choice, I don't know that other hooligan so well.
Well, I'm the other hooligan. I guess that's a fair enough description too. I want to thank Tinkerbell for giving me a chance to do something great on this server. You made me proud to be a Junker. You'll be missed.

There are many of you I don't know that well. Hopefull that will Change. You can find me in game as Jack Crow and occasionally aboard the Crow's Nest.
Hawk and Rudo as a team are outstanding--each of them compliments the other and they are level headed and focused on the role play of the Congress. As its former leader I found them indispensable.
Tink,

I would just like to take a moment to thank you for everything. As new player, your help and advice have been a lifeline in an otherwise hostile or indifferent environment. It is said that nobility lies in action, not in name. Seldom have I met anyone who embodies that statement more - your actions have been noble and your name has come to symbolize what can be accomplished in a place like this.

Rudo was the first player I spoke to when I joined the server (Caveat.Emptor anyway). He was able to give a n00b some advice totally within RP. I believe he gave me the credits that allowed me to purchase my first ship, a CSV. I'm sure that with he and Hawk at the helm, the Congress is in capable hands.

Peace and long life Arbiter.

Ritter

.:j:.Ritter
.:j:.Raynor