Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: 101st. The Commune
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Obc4SBb.jpg]

COMM-ID: Enma Loyola
TARGET-ID: 101st. The Commune

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Good evening.

In those sad for the Nacion days we wish to speak with you again. You all know how Nacion was great in the past, you all know how terribly it suffering today. You all know how important it is to stay united and strong to face our enemies. There is no way that lessons of the last Civil War were not learned properly. But despite everything we can see that the flame of internal Maltese war is becoming more and more real. In the same time, as we've talked to both side, we can see that flame of hope for peace is almost gone. Of course we won't stop the diplomatic efforts to reach the cease fire, but current reality is different.

This will be another attempt to overcome the lack of communications between you. Another impact on the Nation can become last. Yes. one day Malta was strong and prosper, but for now, to our greatest regret the situation is critical. We rapidly reaching the point when the whole Nation won't be able to recover anymore. I want you to clearly realize that this war, war of this kind will not have any beneficiaries. Even if some side will be able to gain the military victory all of you will lose on the long run. To put it in a rough way, this was has no winners and only loser will be the Malta itself.

Obviously we don't have an efficient method to stop it, without killing even more Maltese. You both have no desire to look for the peace agreement, but it doesn't mean that you can't try to make a less harm. First of all make sure that battles between you won't reduce the security of Orange Dream shipments. Second: try to save the life of every Maltese pilot that you are fighting, always provide the offer to surrender, search for the rescue pods, respect your prisoners, exchange them. Those two simple and clear point will be the very beginning to reduce the impact on the Nacion.

You are suppose to think more about the future generations of Malta, about it's future.

Emmeleia.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

accessing network >> no video feed available
Transmission Date: 07-04-823

ID: Texas
Enc: Echelon broadband spread - Zeta-Epsilon
Source: Dis
Actual: Enma Loyola

decoding signal

You got courage sending that transponder towards us with that content reading your message. I'm sure someone will be very pleased to hear your words. Then again, I'm to doubt you two don't share a common thought or more anyways.

Last time I heard those words, I was the one to've spoken them. And for that I was the one that had to defend Ishmael from all that weren't confident enough with the idea that what they got was already enough. You're still new to the scene. You may or not had your share of culture on Ishmael but you've yet to see how the game works. Taking position posing as an objective mediator claiming to stand for the glory of Nacion whilst waving your flag, if it's even yours, best in a way it'll always benefit your advance will hand you a suitable start yet a tremendous defeat in the end. But it's for you to decide your path.

Society broke apart from the very moment your friends dared to interfere with maltese inner politics. The day their agents started to wander amongst us to later reach positions were they were able to influence politics was the day Ishmael was chained and handed over to their control. Which all of you still following their path ignore in your strife for whatever you've coloured your flags this time for. All you people and groups, all your different names, all the same.

To address your statement regarding the Commune. They're not maltese. They will never shape Nacion. They'll never succeed. We sharpened them out of the nothing they were once. We liquidate them into the nothing they were once.
They cross our path and they get eradicated.

Against all odds, we'll overcome you. Against all odds, we'll survive. Against all odds, we'll win.
For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.

[Image: Xy8mUlj.png]

Incoming Transmission

Source ID: Jared Nomak

Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

Miss Loyola,

As Texas here said, Commune are not Maltese. We've never wanted to shape the path of Malta, nor it's our interest to take an effect into political situation on Malta.

We are only here to protect Maltese due to our eternal gratitude towards your people, as we did in the past. We will protect Maltese interest at all costs, until we are officially asked from Maltese people to end our work. We will openly hunt all those who are caught in treason of Maltese interests and we will hunt the enemies of Maltese.

I understand you quite good, miss Loyola but the problem is, we cannot stand and look someone like that, until we are proven that they are doing otherwise, opposite of what we think and know, which was let me mention caused by their acts.

It's quite simple, we are not someone to be played with, we are serious organisation with a heavy burden on our back and anything that will in future have impact on us needs to be prevented, not fought against.

On the end, as a sign of a good will and since, we do want to make it easier for you, I will tell you the following:

We will tolerate and we will not attack vessels bearing 101st identifications at all until, we do not catch them in doing what we've suspected and what I've witnessed with my own eyes. That also includes provocations that last time resulted in their destruction.

And also, if we catch them beyond Omicron 85 or, in any systems where they shouldn't be at all, until otherwise is stated from those, who assigned us to protect said space.

I believe this is good enough for you, miss Loyola. It is my final word and statement on this matter and I hope that we were mistaken but on the end, if we are not, bad things will happen.

Stay in good health and safe skies.

Transmission End

[Image: Obc4SBb.jpg]

COMM-ID: Enma Loyola
TARGET-ID: 101st. The Commune

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Some of the Commune pilots are Maltese, most of those people have dedicated their life to protect this planet, I think they deserved to be honorary Maltese. Good to see that both sides are ready to negotiate, closed mind position of the 101st squadron command is highly concerning at many points. Perhaps we have the case of human ego harming the common cause. Selfish leaders, yet, didn't play a good role for Maltese politics. Blaming me and my kin in a desire to damage the Nacions interest, while keep to advance with the aggressive rhetoric is not really making you to look as the patriot of Malta. I would advise to 101st squadron command to rearrange this aggressive position and focus all of the efforts on our external enemies. Being paranoid and looking for the enemies on Maltese territory is not something that would be wise in the current situation.

I am really glad to see that signor Nomak is supporting the peace intentions and it looks like the clashes will probably will get to minimum. I do understand all zeal and probably even fanaticism of the Commune when it comes to prior for them tasks. Of course some contacts and statements of the Ghosts politics are alarming, but once again, life of Maltese is one of the most important things that we have. Conflicts on ideological matters are oftentimes the most heat ones, gladly most of the internal conflicts on Malta are of property character.

One day Maltese and allies of Malta will reach the full understanding on the most important matters. Unification is something that definitely on the current stage of the Nations development. Sometimes it is hard to admit that something was done wrong, sometimes it is hard to understand each other. Maybe it will take years, but if Maltese and allied power will resist this natural process, I think we all have a bad feelings about it's end. When times are changing, some memories are suppose to fade away. I hope that healthy thoughts and intentions will take over instead of old prejudices.

Emmeleia.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

accessing network >> no video feed available
Transmission Date: 07-05-823

ID: Texas
Enc: Echelon broadband spread - Zeta-Epsilon
Source: Dis
Actual: Enma Loyola

decoding signal

You dare to even question our position within and towards as well as our intention for Ishmael, yet you seem to blissfully forget what we've tried in the past to accomodate those that came and gone in their desires for power to prevent war within Nacion. To the point we were forced to intervene to shield Ishmael from those never knowing when they had reached their limits. We've guarded this place for nearly three hundred years. And we'll continue to do so in any way we deem necessary. If that is to include burning the grounds and rebuilding Nacion anew, then so be it.

Instead of waving and pointing you're well advised to inform yourself better on our current diplomatic standings, which are way ahead of Nacions as a whole. But your needless interal controversy for power blinded your view and also blinded your ability to see what actually needs to get done. You question our politics but you close your eyes that we're in a position that allows our operations to go unhindered for the benefit of all Nacion, which many if not most of your kind just as blissfully ignore too.

But you keep up with your narrowed thoughts on what step Nacion should take next. Maybe you'll learn one day.
Fell free to prepare the documents Carolina needs for your R/D endeavours already. If you're not too busy posing as the holy light and actually desire to get your research done.

Against all odds, we'll overcome you. Against all odds, we'll survive. Against all odds, we'll win.
For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.