Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kruger Minerals // From: Maltese National Council
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: elaria_NC_tbar_1.png]

Good day to our southerly neighbors. I am Elaria Contari, of the National Council of Malta; you may take it that I am here representing the interests of the people you would know as "the Outcasts". I do not imagine this communication is anything other than a surprise to you, but I assure you I address you with only good intentions. Regrettable circumstances have previously seen us occasionally at odds, but as you are aware, your people and mine have many common enemies, and both of us have access to certain resources the other does not; it is the belief of the National Council that our interests overlap more than they conflict. I truly hope that you share this belief, and would see the wisdom of responding in a timely manner.
[Image: unknown-worker.png]

To: Elaria Contari
Encryption: HIGH

Guten tag!

Ich muss sagen, es ist eine Weile her, seit ich eine solche Schönheit gesehen haben. Ich entschuldige mich für mein aktuelles Aussehen , ich habe sehr hart gearbeitet , wie Sie vielleicht bemerkt haben .

Wir haben gemeinsame Feinde in der Tat , aber wie denken Sie, wir einander helfen können ? Könnten wir Ihnen vielleicht mit etwas mineralien ? Vielleicht im Gegenzug könnten Sie uns mit unseren direkten Wettbewerb helfen?

Ich muss gehen zurück, um meine Liebe zu arbeiten, aber ich erwarte Ihre Antwort .

translator:
Code:
I have to say it's been a while since i have seen such a beauty.  I apologise for my current look, I have been working very hard as you might have noticed.

We have common enemies indeed, but how do you think we can help each other? Could we provide you perhaps with some mineralien? Maybe in return could you help us with our direct competition?

I have to go back to work my love, but I await your response.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

Ihre schönen Freund

[Image: kruger-tb-btm.png]
[Image: elaria_NC_tbar_1.png]

Good day, sir... ah... 'schönen Freund'. I do not know if this is a typical negotiating tactic of Kruger Minerals, sending a rank-and-file man of sweat and toil rather than a man of suits and lawsuits to deal with outside negotiations. Do you have the authorization to speak for your entire enterprise? Do you have a name that you can provide, even?
[Image: unknown-worker.png]

To: Elaria Contari
Encryption: HIGH

Guten tag!

Es tut mir leid Elaria Contari, ich habe in letzter Zeit in eine Menge Arbeit halten. Ich bin der Bergbau Leiter des Krüger Mineralien. Die Menschen in Anzügen sind zu im Moment beschäftigt und in der Regel machen sie die gesamte Kommunikation außerhalb des Arbeitsboden.
Einschließlich dieser Übertragung, so sehen es als eine Ehre, die ich Ihnen kontaktieren haben.

So Elaria, was kann ich für Sie tun? Als Abbau Leiter am ich bewusst eine riesige Liste von unfreundlichen Art und Menschen, die wir im Raum stehen. Ich nehme an, Sie wollen gemeinsame Feinde zu Angesicht zusammen zu arbeiten?

translator:
Code:
I am sorry Elaria Contari, I got hold up in a lot of work lately. I am the Mining Leader of the Krüger Mineralien. The people in suits are too occupied at the moment and they usually do all the communication outside of the working floor. Including this, so see it as an honor to get me to contact you.

So Elaria, what can I do for you? As Mining Leader I am aware of a huge list of unfriendly species and humans we face in space. I suppose you want to work together to face common enemies?

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

Ihre schönen Freund Ludwig Fischer

[Image: kruger-tb-btm.png]
[Image: cristinanctb.png]

COMM-ID: Cristina Martelli
TARGET-ID: Kruger Mineralien, Rheinland, Maltese comm node

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

I bid you good day,

My name is Cristina Martelli and I represent the National Council of Malta, Malta's current ruling body.

Sadly it seems that Miss Contari wasn't able to continue communications with your company.

But as you saw right we have quite some enemies in common. For once I know that your relations to the Gas Miners aren't exactly based on friendship. And they have disrupted our operations for quite some time now.

Then we have the corsairs. So far we haven't been able to push them back as far as we had hoped. But I think they are as big a problem for you as they are for us.

There is more to us than a strong military though. There is corporations on Malta and we have our own logistics and mining, far away from your operation grounds.

I am certain we can find some common ground.

Cristina Martelli

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: HHLpytK.png]

Transmission resent

[Image: uEukgDN.png]

To:Cristina Martelli
Subject:Common grounds

Guten Tag fraulein Cristina Martelli,

My name is Hans Hofmann, I am the head of security of Krüger Mineralien. My apologies for my college Ludwig Fischer, he had to do some tasks in my absence. Now I am back there is a lot of paperwork for me to handle. Since I do not want to waste too much of your precious time, I shall quit the chit chat for now.

You have some good points there. The Gas Miners Guild are acting like real time pirates and terrorists in the Sigma's. Treating our ships as combat practise whenever they can. Still we can manage to get them run away from time to time with their tails between their legs. Some more assistance would be ideal of course, since we are most of the times on our own there.

The Corsairs do not seem to have a huge interest in Krüger Mineralien. But these things can change in a blink of an eye. And quite honestly we do not intent to draw much attention to them.

For the mining operations I would need to consult a bit more within our rankings. But it could be a profitable for both our sides, just how you could guarantee we would be able to safely extract these minerals for your vessels?

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Aufsicht, Hans Hofmann

[Image: 7w0JMaz.png]
[Image: B96g0J6.png]

To: Kruger Mineralien.
Subject: Re: Common grounds.

Hans Hoffmann,

I'm Mr Oranos, current Olympian of Atlantis Manufacturing and council member of the National Council; they believe a more corporate hand might be better to help this topic move along smoothly.

Currently it seems that with your report of what the GMG and the Corsairs are doing to your employees seems awfully familiar with my employees. With the National Councils backing, we're able to also hold them off from our commercial shipping convoys when we're supplying locations in the sigmas. If you're wanting assistance against this menace, I'm sure our more militaristic members might be able to help you, so i shall talk to them in the meantime to see about dispatching a message to our fleets of assisting your forces within the sigma systems when encountered.

But right now we're in a tight spot. It seems that we're also dealing on the Tau front with the IMG which I've heard are also competitors in your Omega mining operations. We currently now have open trade rights with Bretonia and are now attempting to bring a stable line of supply between the Maltese Territories and the Kingdom of Bretonia but the IMG seem to have other ideas of that when attempting to run through the Tau systems since routes through Rheinland isn't currently an option. So the National council are attempting to bolster the Tau front against them so we can start having a stable supply come in. Currently we're looking to try and claim a stake in what the IMG are calling their mining fields within the Tau-23 system and hopefully look at giving a direct supply to Rheinland and possibly your organization at a discounted and cheaper price in the near future.

Now, I need to talk to you about relations with Daumann as they might be a key factor with helping to open trade with Rheinland and the Maltese territories. Do you feel you could accept and support this idea?
- Oranos
Atlantis Manufacturing PLC
Atlantis Metropolitan

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]
[Image: HHLpytK.png]

Transmission resent

[Image: uEukgDN.png]

To: Herr Oranos
Subject: Common grounds

Guten Tag herr Oranos,

My name is Hans Hofmann, I am the head of security of Krüger Mineralien. The previous transmissions of your fellow outcasts don't make it easier to follow. But I managed to keep track on the essence of your transmissions.

Your offer involving the sigma’s sounds very intriguing. We could always use reinforcements in the Sigma’s, but our problem mainly involves the IMG and GMG. They use anything they can to hurt others their operations. Just to get better out of it themselves, Rheinland is being robbed of its resources partly because of them. But now I am drifting away from the initial essence of your transmission.

You intend to ship a lot of minerals to Rheinland and I assume to throw IMG out of the picture? Discounts always do sound as music in someone’s ears. For us it is more of a steady and a healthy supply chain that Kruger and Rheinland would be able to count on. This makes it better for our production facilities to operate and make sure we get the best production results at the end of each monthly cycle.

We have good relations with the Daumann, but I guess you are talking about possible votes in the Bundestag? I could throw in a good word for you, but we cannot promise anything in this regard.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Aufsicht, Hans Hofmann

[Image: 7w0JMaz.png]
Pages: 1 2