Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Thallia Thorn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2tm09.gif]

:::[INCOMING E-TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Maren v. Westefeld
Subject: About that evening.
E-Encryption: [Image: encryption_e_by_rhulaner-da8y3db.gif]

Hey T-Bird,

I hope you're feeling well again. That which you went through must surely have been burdensome for you but I hope the food afterwards made you feel better. I, uhm, did not intend things to go as sourly as they did — I'm sorry. Next time, I'll pick a more pleasant ambience to have a dinner. We are still on Curacao for a while, so whenever you feel ready to begin your work again, we'll be there and wait. Nancy is still doing great, despite Leon's bad influence, but, uh, that's just my opinion, I guess. I hope you are successful with TT-F10. From what you've told me, those machines can be really pesky things.

I'd like to make it up to you. Maybe we can find this Luana Fichtel so she can help you with this... whatever it is thing, but for now, take your time until you feel up to returning. I got a little something for you that you'll surely like.

Maren v. Westefeld
[Image: UVOnOg3.png]

He...hello Maren,

O...oh by the stars my dear, is th...that nickname really going to stick?! Is there anything i ca...can do to stop you using that name? I sw...swear i might ju...just flip out and draw so...something on your face whilst you sleep. Insufferable, th...that's the word I'll write. Insu...sufferable.

D...do not worry about the dinner. Whilst the ur... ambience was a li...little offputting, I'm sure it sh...shall be worth it in the end. TT-F10 is re...ready and reporting in; gi..giving me the opportunity to make my way over to Curacao now. I sh...shall not be long as I'll b...be travelling directly.

Ma...may the stars keep you until then.
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

Subject: Erika Keller wrapped in gift paper with pretty little ribbons
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

As the voice recording begins to play, there is an insistent soughing sound in the background as if from a ventilator.

"Hi, uh, T-Bird. Remember what I told you about Keller? Well, I've found her already and she's just waiting for you to pick her up and return her to Koch. It's, uh-" she interrupts her self and a clattering sound can be heard as if something had fallen off somewhere. The background noise had stopped. "Bloody thing. Anyways: I know this might be a bit sudden, but I'm sure you can take care of it. Do try to prevent Keller from doing strange things, as I actually have no idea how she'll act. Coordinates and everything will be given to you later." There is silence for a few moments. "TT-F10, you will contact the man here and tell him he may stop eating his nails, so to say, if you would."

"I'd actually appreciate your company a bit more often here on the Corvo. I don't know, I never really liked Leon, but it's still gotten rather quiet at times." The rustling of clothes is heard, the squeaking of a chair. "Take care, T-Bird."

Maren von Westefeld

T-Bird?... yo...you've gone an done it. The nickname's stuck. Ev...everytime you say it I feel a little part of m...my soul wash away... M-Bird. She frowns for a moment, stepping back from the vid-cam and rubbing a temple with the palm of her hand. After a few moments, she steps back to the vid-com with a cold expression. "Very well. Koch shall know where to find his Sister. May the stars keep you, Maren."

"It is done." She rubs her temple, frowning in pain. Slowly, a smile creeps across her face. "I ur... I'll be sure to co...come and visit soon Maren. It ha...has been too long si...since I saw everyone! Until ou...our paths cross, may the st...stars keep you."
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED TEXT FEED]:::
:::[TEXT FEED: LIVE]:::

Subject: (none)
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

It's great to hear that you'll find the time to mosey along to us, T-Bird. I'd love to take a hike with you and, hopefully, Nancy soon. Barring the exertion, it was cool, don't you think?

Well, anyways: Take care until then, Thallia.

Maren von Westefeld