Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Confederation of Freeports; From: BAF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]
Message Class: Textual
Encryption: High
Priority: Very High
To: Confederation of Freeports

Esteemed protectors of peace,

Two ships of a Zoner organization that calls itself the ORIZON destroyed what they were supposed to protect a few days ago. They fired at a Bretonian Police Authority ship, as well as at the battleship which I commanded myself. We responded with fire and the two ships were disabled, but apparently they were repaired in a day and attacked our forces again, in New London, with the same result. They were in working condition again the next day, when our forces attacked them first and disabled them, but thanks to suppliers unknown to us the ships were re-floated for another time. We turned our blind eye and allowed them to pass through Bretonia, so they would bother us no more, after which they entered the Omega-7 System. Although we have not seen them ever since, they, combined with the recent occurrences around Freeport 1, caused us to anticipate that the Zoners as a whole, for whatever reason, meant harm to Bretonia, due to which the Freeport itself has once found itself under fire of an Armed Forces ship. It would be fortunate if our anticipations were proven incorrect.

We believe that your party is responsible for the Zoners more than any other. That is why Bretonia expects you to act.

Both ships were of the Nephilim-class and their call signs were ORIZON|Dakun and ORIZON|Uzed. You will find more information in the attachment below. For the welfare of our relations and Freeport 1, the Kingdom of Bretonia demands that the Confederation no longer regards the ORIZON as welcome. Anyone who tries to make others argue should be harshly punished -- especially if the one is supposed to follow the Zoner way of neutrality and peace.

BAF Report #1,857

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
[Image: Vontransbar2_zpszei6ipxn.png]

To Admiral Sir George Richard Hall
I am Jerard Voncloud Director of Security for OSI and head of Gran Canaria Defense.
I must apologise on behalf of everyone at the Confederation and for true Zoners for not only the event that has transpired between you and these ORIZON but for the lack of any real communication from the Confederation in regards to this.

I have been given task to open the communications between the Confederation and yourselves whilst also taking it upon myself to deal with the lack of any real enforcement of Freeport No Fire Zones and Confederation laws. As such OSI security forces have been stationed at Freeport 1 as show of faith that i intend to fully address this situation my own personal gunship also being present.

On to business, i do not recognise the ORIZON Tag nor have i even heard of it, i assure you that they DO NOT represent the Confederation or Freeport 1. Your request that they are no longer welcome to Freeport 1 is more then reasonable as their actions have placed un-needed strain upon relations between our peoples and i will consult with the Confederation Administration to get them not only barred from Freeport 1 but from Freeports that are part of the Confederation.
Reading the report you had attached saddens me that the officer considered this a responce by Freeport 1 due to your stationing of the Sovereign however you mention other occurences around Freeport 1 and i would ask if you could forward me details of these occurences so that my security forces and your fleets can work togeather to ensure that these issues do not continue.

Again deepest apologise that its taken this long for something to happen but you have my word that these matters have my full attention.

Regards
J Voncloud

[Image: qDFBbvU_zpsnkyzdu3y.png]