Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Defense Industries|From: Avery Reeves|CC: Pertinent Crayterian Personnel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

SENDER ID: CMDR Avery Reeves ::: Liberty Navy, First Fleet
RECEIVER ID: Crayter Defense Industries
SENT ON: 15 (Friday) ::: 07 (July) ::: 823
SUBJECT: Overdue greetings.
ENCRYPTION: MEDIUM
PRIORITY: MEDIUM

----------

It's been far too long since I've kept in touch,

A long time ago I requisitioned a Nyx Colonial Very Heavy Fighter for my off duty needs, due to its obvious performance and technical benefits over anything I could find the Civilian or Libertonian Naval ship-lines offering.
I thought it might be interesting to note, that since then many things have changed.
Chief among these being I'm not a self righteous Ensign anymore and that very same Nyx is lying in a code locked hangar in my Home on Manhattan, having suffered horrendous damage due to my off-duty participation in providing relief to Freeport-11 alongside Crayterian forces.
I'm sending this through both to rekindle old friendships as well as to ask for some help in restoring the ship, it wasn't cheap but for while I was able to fly it, it was certainly money well spent.
I do also look forward to us cooperating together in more official capacities in the future.

End of message.

Avery Reeves
Commander, First Fleet

- - - - - TRANSMISSION TERMINATED - - - - -
- - - - - BOOSTING SIGNAL AND RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION - - - - -
[Image: 9NMonX5.png]

Hello Commander Reeves,

It is a pleasure to here from you once again. It was a long time ago since you requisitioned the Nyx Colonial Very Heavy Fighter from us and I am glad it has helped you over the past few months. You are right it is in need of a check up. This will include performance, technical, and other source tests to make sure all the systems are working correctly and there are no faults. So bring it in as soon as you are free to Sabah Shipyard and I will get a few engineers to complete the tests necessary for further usage.

You say it is in your hanger at home, with a coded lock on it. Will you be able to get it to us as soon as possible. If it is not fly able we will get an Atlas to come collect it and bring it to Sabah.

Our friendship is still well, there is no need for you to worry about our friendship. But being in touch is always nice.

Director Ryan Larkin

[Image: kkvmHx6.png]
- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

SENDER ID: CMDR Avery Reeves ::: Liberty Navy, First Fleet
RECEIVER ID: Crayter Defense Industries
SENT ON: 18(Monday) ::: 07 (July) ::: 823
SUBJECT: Overdue greetings.
ENCRYPTION: MEDIUM
PRIORITY: MEDIUM

----------

Regarding the ship,

I've been able to restore the engine system mostly by myself, the technology in regards to that wasn't too difficult for a few Naval Engineers to relate it to other H.N variants used by the Guild. Those blueprints were fairly easy and quick to come by and we managed to get the ship in flying condition while awaiting your response.
Due to a recent increased work-load I've been getting since the promotion, I'll bring the ship by sometime this week, so keep a hangar bay free, the hull paneling has gone to the dogs, so has the power core's efficiency, everything about the ship post the damage it took at the Delta crisis has become sluggish.
I'll personally fly the ship over, it allows me a chance to visit a few friends in Coronado I haven't seen in quite some time. Setting those topics of discussion aside, I thank you for your response Mister Larkin, I'm sure your schedule is quite jam packed, taking the time to answer this appreciated, there are a few extra questions and possible propositions I have to put across to you, but I'll bring them up when we meet on site, assuming that you'll be on Sabah during the repairs that is.
I'll drop by soon nonetheless, just send me the hangar details. I would also greatly appreciate you being there during the repairs.

End of message.

Avery Reeves
Commander, First Fleet

- - - - - TRANSMISSION TERMINATED - - - - -
[Image: 9NMonX5.png]

Good day Commander Reeves,

I am glad to hear that you have managed to restore a majority of the engine system yourself. The H.N engine system are rather easy to come by, alot of ships in the border systems and edge worlds use this engine. The blueprints shouldn't be too hard to come by.

We have a hanger bay open and ready for your ship to come in for the necessary fixes and upgrades so when you are round to it just bring it back to Sabah Shipyard and we will get that done for you.

You are always welcome here in Coronado, we do apologize if a few of our pilots do stop you and ask about your ship but please just lead them to us and they should understand and let you continue. I do hope you enjoy seeing your friends while your ship is in for repairs.

We do have alot on our plate as you could say, there is alot of work going on and alot of ship building, repairs and the usual designing of new equipment and ships. Making prototypes that sort of stuff. The normal director stuff.

I will be very interested in these possible propositions you have, make your way to one of our free Docking Bays and we will get the ship moved to a work shop as soon as we can and then we can have a chat. How does that sound for you?

In the mean time stay safe and let the gods be ever in your favor.

Director Ryan Larkin

[Image: kkvmHx6.png]