Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Morph Logs: A'res
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the logs for A'res the little baby morph who just wants to learn, acknowledge, and be friendly to the metal shells/humankind until they have grown up to a angry fighter who will find it's way home to the Omicron and protect the hive.

All feedback is welcome, I am getting back into nomad speech it has been a long time since i've done it properly and correctly so it may be a little confusing to start with. I am still unsure which "Layout" I want to make my "Messages".
Been out again today and met a Oracle and a few NC pilots, sadly the NC had to go due to real life but stayed and roleplayed with the Oracle a little bit and had some fun. So a Kudos to the Oracle|. Log is under Log #2 17th July 823 A.S
There has been a very short encounter with 5th| and [LN] in Alaska today 19th July. It is under Log #3, it didn't end too well for my Morph eating it's own mine while dodging alot of fire from a Overlord and two Fighters with alot of defense platforms and NPC's. All in all it was a good enjoyable encounter and I will be seeing them real soon.